We’re at a turning point in history. Climate change is changing the world faster than ever before. Utilities will play a crucial role in the transformation of our society to fight climate change and become carbon-neutral, while at the same time making sure people and businesses can continue to use energy supply like they’ve been used to for so many years.
At Gorilla, we’re determined to not stay aside, but to make a real impact on the utility industry by providing data services that allow utilities to play the role they need to play in the quest for a net-zero society. By building something that solves a real problem, and by being the best at what we do.
As a VP People at a fast-growing scaleup like Gorilla, you will play a pivotal role in sculpting our organisational culture and strategizing our talent development initiatives. Your expertise will be fundamental in guiding our international growth, particularly as we scale from 75 to 250 employees within three years. Your strategic vision will align with our rapid global expansion, focusing on integrating diverse cultural dynamics into a cohesive and effective global workforce. Your responsibilities will encompass driving HR initiatives that resonate with Gorilla’s core values and our ambitious expansion goals, especially in the tech and energy sectors. Your goal is to ensure the company is well-equipped to navigate the challenges of an evolving market, maintaining high levels of engagement, performance, development, and retention.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive HR strategy that supports our rapid scale, focusing on leadership, management, and culture scaling in a global context.
- Build and lead an international HR and recruiting team, aligning our talent strategies with our ambitious growth plans, particularly in global go-to-market teams, including the US.
- Foster a vibrant, performance-driven culture that is in harmony with Gorilla’s core values and international growth.
- Enhance our employer brand within the global tech and energy communities, attracting and integrating top talent seamlessly.
- Work closely with the international leadership team to align and execute team performance and retention initiatives, including hiring strategy, compensation and benefits, and employee retention.
- Design and spearhead developmental programs to promote both individual and organisational growth, adapting to diverse cultural dynamics.
- Utilise data and analytics to inform strategic decisions, transforming insights into actionable plans.
- Build and maintain strong, trust-based relationships across the company, offering guidance and advice that aligns with business goals and strategies.
- Create and implement processes and policies from scratch, adapting to the evolving needs of a high-growth international scale up.
- Exhibit proficiency in managing change, communicating effectively within the company during rapid shifts.
- Advocate for ethical decisions and actions, prioritising the well-being of the business and its individuals.