As our Head of Product, you will be crucial in nurturing and building a customer-centric culture throughout the company while staying attuned to market trends and evolutions. Representing the company vision, you will embody it through the product daily.
Your focus will lie in understanding the “why” behind our products, providing strategic direction, and ensuring alignment with business goals. With an unwavering curiosity, you will seek out and respond to the evolving needs of our customers, ensuring that our product meets their expectations today and tomorrow. A keen eye for data will be essential, as you will oversee the development of features and measure their impact, track progress, and drive actionable insights to enhance user retention and product adoption.
Your leadership will be instrumental in ensuring that our product is effectively aligned with our business goals, making necessary adjustments when needed in collaboration with your teams. A vital aspect of this role is fostering an open and constructive feedback culture and encouraging a healthy dialogue on our current technologies and methodologies. Collaborating across teams, you will seek and nurture opportunities for continuous improvement and exploration of new options.
At Intigriti, we prioritize group success over individual results, and your contributions as the Head of Product will directly contribute to achieving our collective goals.
What you’ll bring
- Master’s degree, or equivalent, in a relevant field; business or engineering preferred.
- 12+ years of experience in product management, with a proven track record of successfully leading and supporting inter-dependent teams, launching and scaling products.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role is required.
- Strong people management skills, with experience managing, supporting and nurturing high-performing teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Fluent in written and spoken English; other languages are a plus.
- Deep understanding of product development methodologies, agile practices, discovery methods & techniques and user-centred design principles.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to influence and align diverse perspectives.
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking, with the ability to balance short-term goals and long-term vision.
- Domain-specific experience with community-based platform applications is a bonus.
Remember, if you don’t tick all of the requirement boxes, don’t be put off. Intigriti fosters a great environment for learning and development. Scroll down and apply now!
What is in it for you?
✅ Competitive salary (and discretionary bonus)
⏰ 26 days of annual leave and Bank Holidays
⭐ Top-notch Private Healthcare and Health Cash Plan
⭕ Hybrid working model
☕ Initial home office budget
✈️ 2-month work abroad policy
✍ Great training and yearly learning budget
⌛ Employer pension scheme
❇️ Enhanced maternity pay
⛹ Social activities and team outings
✨ Referral bonus
❓ Employee Assistance Program
⚡ Great hardware and access to the best tools to be successful in your role
☎️ Mobile subscription contribution