To apply for this job please visit jobs.efficy.com.
Large company with great ambitions and close relations
efficy is a leading European Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution that provides businesses of all sizes with complete, flexible, customizable, and scalable software to enable their growth. efficy’s platform includes products for marketing automation, sales, project management, customer service and customer nurturing. Currently, more than 300,000 users from 63 countries use efficy’s tool.
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Brussels, efficy’s more than 500 employees work in local offices in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong or remotely.
Our mission is to contribute to the success of every company by helping them transform customer data into customer insight while simplifying the work of their employees.
In efficy, two days are rarely the same, and things are changing rapidly. So, fasten your seat belt, and join us on the journey.
A unique work experience & company culture
We really want our employees to thrive in their daily life, and therefore you can expect challenges, online music quizzes, onsite ping-pong tournaments, and lots of more. Communication is informal, and your colleagues are only a short call away.
As a CRM Support Consultant, you strive to answer technical questions from users of Tribe CRM in the best possible way. In doing so, you take into account the contractual and other obligations towards these customers and the priority of the call/question. In relation to projects you configure (as a consultant) the application according to the customer’s wishes by, for example, performing data imports, setting up automations that support the customer’s work process and setting up portals.
- Handling incoming questions from our customers
- Analysing and resolving questions by having online meetings with the users.
- Monitoring the on-time handling of questions within the set objectives.
- Taking both telephone and e-mail enquiries received.
- Support of the project team through the configuration of Tribe CRM
- Maintaining your knowledge of Tribe CRM. You adopt a proactive attitude in gaining knowledge of new or changed functionalities.
A successful candidate needs to meet the following requirements:
- Fluency in Dutch and English is a must
- Knowledge of CRM is an advantage
- Analytical while being pragmatic and hands on
- Tech savvy
- Independent, accurate, stress-resistant, team player.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel
- Experience with or knowledge of database systems
- The ability and drive to perform under high time pressure if required
- Strong communication skills
We offer YOU
- A competitive salary package and a referral program.
- A stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happens.
- High flexibility and hybrid work is part of our DNA.
- State of the art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where teamwork is the norm.
- International growing opportunities and internal mobility
- Events: team lunches, after works, sport, trips
- Learning opportunities: languages, tech, product, sales techniques, leadership
Do you have questions about this position? Please contact email@example.com
Find more jobs at https://jobs.efficy.com
efficy is a people-first employer. We offer equal opportunities to all our candidates. We pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status. So, if you’re interested in joining us, please feel free to apply. We can’t wait to meet you!
efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.