Who we are?
Silverfin is a cloud first solution that enables accountants to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities.
Silverfin solves a very real problem: it automates a large chunk of the repetitive
tasks that people working in financial services spend their time on and improve communication with their customers.
Recognised as an industry leader, we have picked up many accolades, including
In 2021 winning Deloitte Belgium’s Technology Fast 50 award for most sustainable growth – an award given to the company with the best percentage growth over the last four years.
Our headquarters is in Ghent Belgium, from where we have successfully launched activities in BeNeLux and the UK. From all our offices and via our remote teams, we’re serving a strongly growing customer base, including the big 4, in 15 countries with 180+ colleagues. Since November 2023 we are proudly part of Visma – the European leader in mission-critical cloud software, enjoying the power of the Visma brand and resources whilst retaining business autonomy and go-to-market freedom.
At Silverfin, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
We’re committed to elevating talent by creating an environment where we can all thrive together. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily check every single box, please consider applying. We’d love to hear how you might contribute to our mission and our team.
How would you support our success?
We have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and evolving Customer Success Team, with aspirations of becoming a truly world class organisation. As a Junior Customer Success Manager (Jr CSM) Your key focus is to drive value, adoption and retention of your customers investment.
Success of this role is defined by the customer deriving consistent value from Silverfin, resulting in the renewal and growth of their investment over time. As a CSM you will build a strong internal network, partnering and collaborating closely with the wider team to ensure the customer receives best in class engagement.
- Engagement Cadence – to maintain a regular engagement cadence with the customer we want to build an automated way for our big group of smaller customers that covers all phases of the post‐purchase customer journey from Onboarding to Value Realisation to Renewal.
- Building Community – Driving engagement and champions across the broader customer network, and leading initiatives such as Connected Friday’s, Webinars, Workshops etc.
- Product Advocacy – Act as the bridge between the customer and Silverfin’s product teams by understanding the customer’s needs, the impact it will have on their business and communicate that internally. Communicate Silverfin’s product investments back to the customer and the value it will add to the customer.
- Adoption Metrics – Leverage data to track the success of your adoption activities. This will include creating an Adoption Map laying out the groups of users leveraging Silverfin, the key sponsors, champions, use cases and value that Silverfin is providing. Conduct capability assessments using our customer maturity model to understand where the customer is on their journey of adopting Silverfin and identify areas the customer needs to invest in.
- Support Advocacy – Work closely with the customer and internal support teams to manage expectations based on their support agreement with Silverfin. When necessary, act as the point of escalation for customer support issues.
- Risk management – Proactively engage with the customer, ensuring any risks are identified as early as possible, what their commercial or technology impact could be, and clear action plans are devised to overcome.
What will support your success?
- You have a first work experience in the financial sector, or as a Customer Success Manager/Account Manager or in a consultative & targeted role. Or you have a relevant study-background.
- Strong organisational skills. Proven ability to prioritise and maintain a system for proactively managing multiple customers, projects and requests, for creating and managing a plan, and for keeping your ad-hoc teams organised too.
- Excellent communication skills. Proven ability to communicate effectively across the experience / management spectrum, translate between technical and non‐technical teams, and can empathetically communicate a customer’s pain to internal Silverfin teams.
- Strong commercial acumen. Ability to access risk indicators, devise proactive action plans to overcome. Confident in managing expectations, investigative questioning and adapting in pressure situations.
- Based in Belgium. Full professional use of French and English. Any knowledge of Dutch or another language is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. Self-motivated. Choose to take ownership, enjoy self‐learning, and proactively drive success.
- Creative, engaging and enthusiastic. Demonstrated creativity with customer engagement and problem solving. Drive change and improvement and get involved with global initiatives to continue to evolve the team.
- Ability to drive value. Passionate about helping customers maximise the benefits of Silverfin and understand the importance of success to the account and the individual.
- Strong team player. Willing to help, support and advise those around you, and open to collaboration and constructive feedback to evolve in role.
So What’s In It For You?
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced and internationally growing Fintech Company, proudly part of Visma – the European leader in mission-critical cloud software
- Regular team activities during and after work
- Collaborate with a team of dedicated professionals, passionate about what they do, in a dynamic and evolving environment.
- Monthly Company-wide Wellbeing Days off (Reviewed Annually)
- Growth opportunities and personal training allowance
- Cool office spaces in Belgium (Ghent), UK (London – Old Street / Shoreditch), Netherlands and Luxembourg
- Fair salary package, lot’s of flexibility, and great additional benefits
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, snacks, fresh fruits and … drinks to finish the week