Large company with great ambitions and close relations
efficy is a leading European Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution that provides businesses of all sizes with complete, flexible, customizable, and scalable software to enable their growth. efficy’s platform includes products for marketing automation, sales, project management, customer service and customer nurturing. Currently, more than 300,000 users from 63 countries use efficy’s tool.
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Brussels, efficy’s more than 500 employees work in local offices in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong or remotely.
Our mission is to contribute to the success of every company by helping them transform customer data into customer insight while simplifying the work of their employees.
In efficy, two days are rarely the same, and things are changing rapidly. So, fasten your seat belt, and join us on the journey.
A unique work experience & company culture
We really want our employees to thrive in their daily life, and therefore you can expect challenges, online music quizzes, onsite ping-pong tournaments, and lots of more. Communication is informal, and your colleagues are only a short call away.
Are you a real problem solver, motivated by deadlines and the high demands of our customers? Are you analytical, technical and a team player? Then you’re the Junior Java Developer we’re looking for to join our team in Toulouse, Paris or Lyon!
Working in the company’s Customer Support department, you’ll be working with your team on several interesting projects at the same time.
You will report to the team leader and be involved in providing technical and functional support to customers.
As an Efficy specialist, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Maintenance, debugging and upgrading of existing applications
- Programming based on functional analysis
- Unit testing of own code
- Writing technical specifications/documentation (if required)
- Application configuration on customer’s servers
- Application database configuration
- Attend technical meetings with customer (if necessary)
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT, or relevant experience, as well as some experience in a similar position.
- Motivation and team spirit are essential.
- You are solution-oriented.
- Knowledge of CRM, accounting and sales systems is an asset.
- Fluency in the local language and English is required.
But that’s not all, to ensure that you meet our expectations as well as those of our customers, you are expected to have the following technical skills:
- Back/front-end web development
- Knowledge of SQL/SGBD (Oracle; Postgre; SQL Server)
- Experience with web application servers (Tomcat/Apache, jboss)
- Ability to use Linux/Windows commands
- Knowledge of SOAP/JSON/REST Web services
- HTML/CSS skills (Native and SaSS)
- Experience in browser debugging, including troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility issues
- Server-side debugging skills
Join our Submarine!
We thrive in the ever-changing world of CRM and digital marketing.
Why do we do this?
Because it gives us the opportunity to exceed expectations and always move towards exciting new discoveries, while building on what we’ve already accomplished. From our employees to our customers, our work revolves around people.
People who challenge themselves to evolve. People who take on and simplify complex data-driven solutions to meet customer needs. And people with big hearts and big ambitions who shine when others succeed.
We offer you
- A competitive salary package with a referral program.
- A stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happen.
- High flexibility and hybrid work is part of our DNA.
- State of the art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where teamwork is the norm.
- International growing opportunities and internal mobility
- Events: team lunches, after works, sport, trips
- Learning opportunities: languages, tech, product, sales techniques, leadership
Do you have questions about this position? Please contact our recruiter Cynthia via email@example.com
Find more jobs at https://jobs.efficy.com.
efficy is a people-first employer. We offer equal opportunities to all our candidates. We pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status. So, if you’re interested in joining us, please feel free to apply. We can’t wait to meet you!
efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.