- PhD or Master’s degree in electronics engineering or related technical field.
- Solid understanding of machine learning algorithms and architectures, such as CNNs and LSTM/RNNs.
- Experience in digital IC design, RTL design, EDA design tools (Cadence or Synopsys) and methodologies.
- Experience in processor (ARM or RISC-V) design is a strong plus.
- Experience in machine learning FPGA implementation is a plus.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Participate in cutting edge research in machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Develop ultra-low-power machine learning processor chips for intelligent sensing and autonomous navigation
- Working on exciting projects and products development for world changing applications, such as deep-space planetary exploration, robot intelligence, and fusion energy production.
- Opportunities to learn quickly and act efficiently in a startup company with high growth potential
- Working in a very dynamic team with colleagues who care about you and the company
- Competitive salary and social benefits
- Location: Mixed on-site (Geel/Leuven, Belgium) and home working
- Duration: Unlimited