Who we are?
Silverfin is a cloud first solution that enables accountants to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities.
Silverfin solves a very real problem: it automates a large chunk of the repetitive tasks that people working in financial services spend their time on and improve communication with their customers.
Recognised as an industry leader, we have picked up many accolades, including in 2021 winning Deloitte Belgium’s Technology Fast 50 award for most sustainable growth – an award given to the company with the best percentage growth over the last four years.
Our headquarters is in Gent Belgium, from where we have successfully launched activities in BeNeLux and the UK. From these offices, we’re serving a strongly growing client base, including the big 4, in 15 countries with 180+ colleagues.
At Silverfin, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
We’re committed to elevating talent by creating an environment where we can all thrive together. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily check every single box, please consider applying. We’d love to hear how you might contribute to our mission and our team.
How would you support our success?
We are seeking a highly motivated and organised Marketing Operations Executive to join our team. You will play a crucial role in managing and optimising our marketing processes and technologies to drive efficiency and effectiveness across the marketing function. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in marketing operations, analytics, reporting and Salesforce CRM, combined with a deep understanding of marketing technologies and automation platforms.
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, the Marketing Operations Executive will collaborate closely with various teams, including marketing, sales, and business operations, to ensure seamless execution of campaigns, accurate data management, and insightful reporting.
- Oversee the implementation and maintenance of marketing automation tools and systems.
- Develop, manage, and optimise marketing workflows and processes to enhance team productivity and campaign effectiveness.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database, ensuring accurate and up-to-date information.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan and execute marketing campaigns, including lead generation, nurturing, and engagement activities.
- Analyse marketing data and metrics to provide insights and recommendations for improving campaign performance and overall marketing strategy.
- Manage the tracking, measurement, and reporting of key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess marketing ROI and effectiveness.
- Assist in the development and execution of A/B testing strategies to optimise email campaigns, landing pages, and other marketing assets.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in marketing operations and automation.
- Provide training and support to the marketing team on the proper use of marketing tools and systems.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and implement solutions to enhance operational efficiency.
What will support your success?
- Proven experience (3 – 5 years) in marketing operations, marketing automation, or a similar role.
- Strong understanding and proficient in the use of marketing automation platforms (i.e., HubSpot) and CRM systems (i.e., Salesforce).
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting within Salesforce, with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across teams.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to think critically and problem-solve.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS for basic email and landing page template editing is a plus.
- Relevant certifications in marketing automation or operations are a Big Plus.
We Care For You
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, fintech scale-up in an international scene
- Regular team activities during and after work
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast growing team of people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do
- Wellbeing Days Off: Monthly Company-wide Wellbeing Days off in the current year
- Generous personal training allowance
- Cool office spaces in Ghent, London (Old Street / Shoreditch) and Amsterdam
- Nice salary, lot’s of flexibility, Employee Stock Option Plan, and great additional benefits
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, snacks fresh fruits and … drinks on Friday