Who are we
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 300 million orders completed globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter, and more connected so that they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights, they can easily manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally, and spot new opportunities across platforms.
Who we work with
The most popular and up-and-coming food delivery platforms around the globe, along with your local takeaway restaurants and stores! We also partner with Point Of Sale (POS) Software providers, ensuring we work together in the FoodTech space to deliver a market-leading product.
Situated within our strategic hubs spanning Europe, North America, South America, Oceania, Asia, and the Middle East, Deliverect is experiencing an exciting phase of rapid expansion on a global scale. Our journey is marked by ambition, a strong sense of ownership, and collective celebrations of success within our tight-knit team. Fueled by profound mutual respect, we consistently foster an environment conducive to continuous learning and personal growth.
Unified by our Values
At Deliverect, our collective journey is steered by a steadfast commitment to empowerment, unity, and innovation. We empower ambitious pursuits by providing the tools needed to conquer challenges, fostering a culture of ownership and collaboration. Our unity is illuminated by respect and empathy, as we engage in open dialogue, celebrate strengths, and create a secure environment for growth. Fuelled by an unwavering dedication to innovation, we encourage imaginative ideas and nurture inventive thinking through transparent communication and a relentless pursuit of learning. These values drive us forward, shaping our path as we continue to make a meaningful impact.
Our Marketing Operations team’s focus is to create the processes needed for the Marketing team to better serve and reach our audiences, upgrade our tactics, and analyse performance. The solutions we need to build next are complex, important, and touch upon various tools and teams in the company. We need a Marketing Operations Lead, who can define our strategy and guide the team, drive the completion of complex marketing data projects, effectively collaborate with stakeholders from various departments, and future-proof our marketing operations.
Your Impact – How will you contribute to our mission
You are the driving force behind enhancing our marketing systems and processes, improving our data quality and reporting, and enabling the team to make more strategic decisions. Your overall goal is to make the Deliverect Marketing team more effective and efficient. You own the Marketing Operations domain, build the team’s strategy, deliver on key data projects, and guide and develop the team. You work closely with stakeholders across role levels from Marketing, Business Operations, Internal Systems, Product, Partnerships, and Sales teams.
A Typical Day
– Driving the marketing operations strategy and roadmap, and identifying and communicating updates and challenges to stakeholders.
– Building a best-in-class Marketing Operations team.
– Leading the development and improvement of marketing processes from lead capture to attribution, to allow the marketing team to better identify campaign opportunities, increase efficiencies, and improve performance.
– Driving improvements to how we leverage contact data across Deliverect systems in our marketing targeting, maintaining data quality and cleanliness, and overseeing data compliance processes.
– Building and maintaining company-wide processes with cross-functional stakeholders that empower better decision making, drive efficiencies and standardisation, and help teams across the company align on results and tracking.
– Implementing and overseeing marketing campaign tracking mechanisms across Deliverect systems, and supporting the team with defining KPIs.
– Leading the management and forecasting of marketing budgets, invoice tracking and identifying opportunities.
– Implementing and integrating marketing tools, and troubleshooting issues across our MarTech stack.
– Analysing marketing dashboards and reports, and refining reports in collaboration with the Business Intelligence team to enable the Marketing team’s reporting on performance.
– Partnering with regional marketers and sales teams to optimise lead flow and lead management processes.
– Fostering a culture of knowledge sharing by training and coaching colleagues and driving documentation efforts.
– 8+ years of experience with go-to-market operations strategy and business analytics.
– You have 4+ years of experience managing marketing vendors and/or team management, with demonstrated management skill and ability to oversee a team.
– Well-versed in campaign execution, lead management, marketing attribution and marketing KPI reporting.
– Analysing data, drawing conclusions, and making data-driven decisions are in your DNA.
– A self-starter who thrives on collaboration and driving positive change.
– Your technical expertise and problem-solving skills are second nature to you, and you have experience with HubSpot, Marketo, or other relevant B2B marketing automation tools
– You excel in prioritising and defining the team’s strategic objectives, and can set expectations with senior leadership.
– Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, and are skilled in influencing and negotiating.
– You enjoy coaching, sharing knowledge, and developing your team.
– You have a strong understanding of B2B marketing.
– Fluent English communication (written and verbal) is your strength, additional languages are a plus.
What we offer
– Fast-growing SaaS scale-up that’s been named “unicorn”
– Learning budget and pathways
– Paternity / Maternity policies
– Enhanced holiday or vacation entitlement
– We offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days
– Diverse international team; regular company and team events
– Transparency and visibility on company vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
– Constant innovation on products, with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations
– The opportunity to be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech industry
Deliverect is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace where all individuals are treated with respect and provided equal employment opportunities. To achieve this, we are dedicated to continuously improving our practices to ensure equal opportunity and fairness for all employees. We actively seek applications from individuals who may be underrepresented in the industry, including but not limited to women, racial and ethnic minorities, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ+ community. We believe that embracing a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives strengthens our company and drives innovation.
Rights to Work
Please note, internal and external applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the country where the role is located in order to be considered. Proof of eligibility may be required during the recruitment process. While we value the contributions of individuals from various backgrounds, it’s important to note that we are unable to provide financial support for relocation or travel assistance at this time.
If you require any assistance or support during our recruitment process, or an accommodation due to a disability, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.