To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
Guardsquare is looking for a Partner Development Manager to join our team in Leuven (BE) or Boston (US). In this role you will be the liaison between the company and its channel partners. You will primarily be responsible for developing NEW channel partner territory and driving revenue from partnership expansion. You’ll build, maintain and manage long-term relationships with prospective partners. In this position you will play a vital role in the revenue growth of the company.
- Develop, establish and sustain robust relationships with channel partners on a global level.
- Work with partners to create and execute joint sales & marketing initiatives and incentives to generate demand and boost sales.
- Train and assist channel partners to ensure they are well-versed in our products or services and can effectively market and sell them.
- Evaluate and provide feedback on partner performance and suggest areas for improvement.
- Discover new channel partners and assess their potential to contribute to our sales objectives and market penetration.
- Coordinate with internal teams, including sales, marketing, and product development, to ensure consistency and efficiency of channel strategies.
- Keep abreast of industry developments, competitive dynamics, and market conditions to identify new opportunities and potential threats.
- Oversee partner contracts, agreements, and rewards to ensure adherence and optimize partner satisfaction and performance.
- Measure and report on key performance indicators, such as revenue goals, partner sales results, and market trends.
- Update and present to senior management on channel partner operations, outcomes, and growth prospects. You will report directly to the CRO.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years in a similar role or a successful Account Executive role, with full focus on hunting for new logo/new partners on a Global level.
- Experience selling in the Software/SaaS industry, with comprehensive market knowledge, including key competitors, trends, … .
- Demonstrated success in meeting sales and partner revenue targets.
- Outstanding negotiation and persuasion capabilities. With a proven track record of selling to C-level professionals.
- Not shy of prospecting the larger organizational structures, but able to adjust to a fast pace scale-up environment as home base.
- Outstanding and effective communication in English (spoken and written). Any other language mastered is a plus.
- Ability to implement sales/channel strategies.
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to travel as needed to meet with channel partners.
- Open to a hybrid work policy.
What Guardsquare offers you
- A full time job with a competitive salary package
- You are provided with the tools & flexibility to develop yourself successfully
- An international environment where you will interact with motivated & open colleagues with different backgrounds
- A workplace where you can share and implement your ideas
- A hybrid work policy, which helps guarantee an excellent work-life balance
At Guardsquare, we take pride in being a diverse and multicultural company with team members representing numerous nationalities. We value different perspectives and opinions throughout the business, contributing to our being the market leader in mobile application security.
You will be part of a dynamic team that strives for excellence and focuses on continuous education and enhancement in skills. We encourage & empower our trusted colleagues to share their opinions, actively collaborate, and continue to learn and grow.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us!
Guardsquare offers the most complete approach to mobile application security on the market. Built on the open source ProGuard technology, Guardsquare’s software integrates seamlessly across the development cycle. From app security testing to code hardening to real-time visibility into the threat landscape, Guardsquare solutions provide enhanced mobile application security from early in the development process through publication.
More than 900 customers worldwide across all major industries rely on Guardsquare to help them identify security risks and protect their mobile applications against reverse engineering and tampering.
Guardsquare is based in Leuven (Belgium) with offices in Gent (Belgium), Boston (USA) and Munich (Germany).