To apply for this job please visit boards.eu.greenhouse.io.
At Lighthouse (formerly OTA Insight), we’re on a mission to reimagine commercial strategy for the hospitality industry. Our commercial platform simplifies data, transforming complexity into confidence with actionable market insights, business intelligence, and pricing tools that maximize revenue.
We successfully raised 80 million in series of B funding, we welcomed four companies to our organization and want to grow over 100 million in ARR in 2024. With more than 560 teammates illuminating the way, representing 34 nationalities living in 35 different countries of which 175 in Belgium alone, we are a fun, collaborative and committed team that works hard to achieve amazing results. Ready to take off and join this rocketship in revolutionizing the hospitality sector?
What you will do:
Reporting to the Sales Development Manager, the Sales Development Representative’s primary responsibility will be to drive growth through qualifying leads for the Business Development Manager’s. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be the first impression between key hotel brands and Lighthouse. You will have the business-critical role of spreading awareness of Lighthouse across the industry and getting a foot in the door with prospective clients, ultimately building our sales pipeline. You will also have the opportunity to help Lighthouse refine and expand upon our Sales Development function – this is a new team, and we are looking for creative go-getters to join us during this exciting time!
Where you will have impact:
- Conduct research on key contacts in the hospitality industry, specifically hotel chains and their management companies.
- Use news, industry trends, and company updates to put together well-crafted messaging for key contacts.
- Make outbound calls, send LinkedIn messages, and craft highly personalized emails to prospective clients. This role will require maintaining a high volume of activities while maintaining the highest quality of outreach.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities for Lighthouse.
- Identify the needs of prospective clients, and qualify both inbound and outbound leads. Get prospects excited to meet with Business Development Managers, as well as executing a strong handoff to the sales team.
- Work closely with Lighthouse’s Marketing team to generate leads and follow up with prospective clients after trade shows, webinars, and other events and campaigns.
- Work cross-functionally with Regional Sales Managers, Business Development Managers, and the marketing team to optimize Lighthouse’s sales process and win rate.
What’s in it for you?
- A flexible working environment where you can work from home or, if you live nearby, at one of our seven offices around the world
- Unlimited time off: we believe in providing our employees with the flexibility and autonomy to manage their work-life balance effectively
- A motivation to deliver your best work as we have built a high-bar and very talented team of individuals that are friendly, creative, open-minded, and passionate about what they do
- Workshops and frameworks that help employees realise their full career potential
- A mandate to operationalize and democratise research through tools, training, and processes
- The opportunity to shape the products that more than 85,000 users rely on worldwide
- The chance to grow and evolve the data culture at a fast-growing scale-up
- A compensation that values your work and which we will proactively keep competitive
- A referral bonus scheme when you bring new talent to our #bestteamever!
Who you are:
- High energy with a passion for building relationships and connecting with people.
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly organized, with a strong attention to detail.
- A desire to pursue a career in sales.
- Strong prioritization skills with a demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple activities simultaneously.
- Self-motivated team player with a proven ability to work both as an individual and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated coachability and a desire for continuous improvement.
- A 4-year college degree is a must.
- Experience in the hospitality industry (preferred)
- Prior experience as an SDR, or in sales (preferred)
- Experience using Salesforce or another CRM tool (preferred)
The annual base salary for this role is $35,000.00 USD + commission. We benchmark our salary ranges for new hires in relation to the role, level, and role location; however, we consider a multitude of factors, to include relevant experience, skills, and education/training, to determine compensation within the identified range.
Thank you for considering a career with Lighthouse. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that values equal opportunity for all. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, and disability. Our commitment to equality is not just a policy; it’s part of our culture.
If you share our passion for innovation and teamwork, we invite you to join us in shaping the future of the hospitality industry. At Lighthouse, our guiding light is to be an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage individuals from all walks of life to apply.
We value the unique perspective and talents that you bring, and we’re excited to see how your light can shine within our team. We can’t wait to meet you and explore how we can grow and succeed together, illuminating the path towards a brighter future for the industry.