To apply for this job please visit www.aretheyhappy.com.
Who we are?
We are an award-winning B2B tool that supports restaurants, restaurant chains and bars, that supports with management of their online reputation.
At AreTheyHappy, we are motivated by the belief that, even in the digital age, doing business is still essentially about people, relationships and community. We give businesses world-wide the tools to answer the all-important question: “Are my customers happy?”
Who we are looking for?
We are experiencing awesome growth, both on domestic and international markets, and are looking for an entrepreneurial and successful Product Designer to help shape the future of AreTheyHappy. You think deeply of user experience, you communicate clearly, and thrive on collaboration and feedback. Together, we will deliver unparalleled design and value to our customers. If this gets you excited, we need to talk!
Who You Are:
- Experienced UX/UI who can quickly turn ideas into elegant solutions that WOW customers
- Solid portfolio (1-2 years of experience in working in a product design role for an internet or B2B SaaS company is a plus)
- You genuinely think in terms of customer problems and solutions, not just beautiful visuals
- Your wireframes, and prototypes are optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Excellent oral and written English
- You are comfortable in fast-paced environment and with rapid cycle of prototyping and testing
- Entrepreneurial: you happily seek customer feedback, proactively identify design problems and spot opportunities to increase the value that AreTheyHappy brings
- Plus: some minimal designs and illustration to increase AreTheyHappy’s brand personality in our products
- As our Product Designer, you’ll be part of a company in full international growth. You are responsible for co-defining and implementing a design strategy that puts us ahead of the competition, wins over customers, and which helps us towards a market leadership position.
- You’ll conduct user interviews and usability testing, build and evolve the design system that defines our products and work with a wide range of people in a fun and collaborative environment.
- An exciting job with an energetic and awesome team!
- You will have the freedom to come up with creative approaches and experiments!
- The certainty that you will make an impact on the direction and growth of this team and company.
- Ongoing growth: training and knowledge exchange from the best in the industry!
- Oh, and did we mention fun and food? We love supporting the industry we help… and that includes checking out all the coolest, hippest restaurants. 🙂
Please send an email with your CV and motivation to
and we’ll get back to you asap!