Be-Mobile, headquartered in Ghent, pioneers in Smart Mobility Solutions on an international level. We offer advanced solutions to measure and manage the traffic flows in order to put travelers, cities, road authorities, parking operators and logistics companies all around the world in control of their mobility processes.
To strengthen our team, Be-Mobile is looking for a project manager to develop and manage our running projects in the area of Traffic Management.
Be-Mobile takes the lead when it comes to technological developments in Smart Mobility Solutions. As a Project Manager, you deliver our technical solutions which might combining different key components such as smart route planning, traffic information, truck navigation, estimated time of arrival (ETA) and C-ITS (Cooperative Intelligent Transport Systems).
Be-Mobile is looking for a Project Manager who will:
- Manage assigned projects to ensure successful delivery of project objectives within the defined parameters of cost, scope and quality
- Construct detailed project plannings, including estimates and resource requirements usually supported by the technical team
- Communicate the project status and being the project advocate; taking responsibility for risk and issue management
- Consult with external customers and project stakeholders (both internal as well as external) project initiation statements, project definition reports, project status reports, business cases, and benefits realization estimates
- Work on continuous improvement of its own project management capabilities and of solution delivery to business clients. Participating in and facilitating post project/phase reviews to cultivate a “learning organization”
The must-haves we are looking for are:
- Driven towards results, strong focus on project delivery but also a team player, willing to share knowledge and experience
- Taking ownership and natural tendency towards continuous improvement
- Confident, stress-resistant, and flexible
- Ability to manage up to five medium risk projects concurrently
- Eagerness to learn
The skills that make a great project manager in our team are:
- Strong project management skills with experience in organizing, prioritizing, planning, and executing projects from definition through implementation
- Client minded with a real ability to manage client expectations to both best benefits of client and Be-Mobile
- Fluent in Dutch and English, French is a strong plus.
- Technical IT background is an asset
If you recognize yourself in multiple aspects of the list above and you have what it takes in learning mindset with regards to the others, we are happy to hear from you!
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours, fun and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.
As a fast growing company with strong international ambitions we invest in durable and interesting careers. We aim for continuous development by mapping your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel right at home if you prefer to work in an entrepreneurial environment where cutting edge technology is used to service our international clients. Our competent, trustworthy and passionate team is curious to get to know you! Are you as well?