To apply for this job please visit fleetmastersoftware.com.
Global scale-up looking for passionate Project Managers to join the team
A Cox Automotive product brand, FleetMaster is a specialist in cloud-based workflow technology for rental and leasing companies and dealerships. FleetMaster is the expert in fleet management solutions, enabling a variety of mobility needs through its state-of-the-art software, global partnerships, open architecture and best of breed approach.
Working at FleetMaster
FleetMaster is a global scale-up that supports the core business processes of international rental and leasing companies with worldwide success. We aim to improve our customers’ efficiency and lower their operational costs. We believe technology is the key to change. By continuous innovation we’ve created a solution built for the future.
FleetMaster has built up its customer base in Europe, the United States and Central America and offers its state-of-the-art cloud-native platform for SMEs and well-known top-tier rental and leasing companies and the dealerships of OEMs. The customer portfolio is rapidly expanding and we’re offering you a chance to help us write this exceptional story of growth.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- You get a chance to build and maintain relationships with existing and new customers worldwide.
- You are responsible for coordinating, executing and implementing global projects in collaboration with a dedicated implementation team.
- You are able to combine the end-to-end project management of multiple different projects in parallel (ranging from small implementations to international roll-outs).
- You are the point of contact for all stakeholders in each project and are responsible to motivate and coordinate them.
- You set up, communicate and adjust the project plan in close cooperation with the customer’s project team.
- You are responsible for setting up and monitoring project budgets and for proactively reporting on the project status.
- You regularly communicate new features, updates and the product roadmap to customers.
- You think along about optimizations of internal processes to continuously improve the customer’s experience.
- You are responsible for management reporting related to your projects.
- You easily pick up on new experiences and are used to work in an agile environment.
- You have experience in implementing (cloud-native) ERP solutions in small and large companies.
- You are passionate about IT and product development and value the importance of user experience of a software product.
- You are a real people manager with strong leadership capacities, people skills and strong communicative skills.
- You are able to be part of an international implementation track and represent FleetMaster in large project teams.
- You are multilingual: strong knowledge of Dutch and English is a must.
- You have a strong analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- You are flexible towards time schedules and open to travel internationally (up to 20%).
- You have an interest to deep-dive into the background and the details of the business we operate in.
- You value the importance of hearing from end users how they use the product and what their experience is.
- You go for results, work independently and take initiative where needed.
- You’re communicative and able to escalate a problem when needed.
- You’re able to cope with stress when a deadline has to be met.
- You’re aware about the confidentiality of data and how to work with that.
You’ll be part of a fast growing company with international customers, where your voice will be heard in both the functional and analytical part of the product development and customer projects. We give you the chance to build the future of FleetMaster in a phase where fast growth and flexibility of both the team and the product are key.
At FleetMaster we collaborate in a flat hierarchy and with a “getting things done” mentality in a creative and motivating work space where cooperation, open communication, self-development and passion are at the core of what we do. Our offices in the MeetDistrict in Ghent are easily accessible and have all the necessary facilities to create an inspiring workplace.
We believe in mutual flexibility and an attractive salary package in line with your experience and contribution to our success story.