About Creative Therapy
Creative Therapy is an emerging start-up, born out of Ghent University, dedicated to developing innovative rehabilitation solutions. We are passionate about improving the recovery process of individuals and enhancing their quality of life through our advanced rehabilitation devices, including Matti and Squeezi.
As an R&D intern at Creative Therapy, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the design and development of cutting-edge rehabilitation devices. You will become a valuable member of our team and play an active role in improving our existing products and developing new rehabilitation solutions.
- Provide support in the design and testing of new rehabilitation devices.
- Actively participate in the process of product development and prototyping.
- Assist in conducting tests and experiments to validate product performance.
- Collaborate with our experienced R&D team to develop innovative solutions.
- Student in a relevant design or engineering discipline.
- Creative and innovative mindset with a passion for product development.
- Sense of detail and ability to turn ideas into tangible solutions.
- Enthusiasm to work in a dynamic start-up environment.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in product development and R&D.
- Guidance and mentoring by experienced professionals in the field.
- An inspiring and innovative work environment.
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of a promising start-up.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and experience levels to apply.
Are you a student with a passion for design and innovation, and ready to apply your skills in a dynamic start-up environment? Then send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Join our team at Creative Therapy and help develop cutting-edge rehabilitation devices!