Guardsquare is looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join the team in Leuven (BE).
In this position you will play a key role into supporting the growth of Guardsquare. By being part of our sales team you will analyze its operations and provide insights for its operational maintenance and improvement. Reporting directly to our CRO, you’ll help making the right decisions when it comes to sales strategy & productivity, revenue increase, organizational processes and structures, sales efficiency, etc. .
You will take ownership of all Sales reporting and metrics: you’ll take an active role in delivering accurate and timely management reports and dashboards. You’ll be in charge of Sales data quality, measuring performance and compensation and forecasting activities. Furthermore, you’ll improve sales operations processes in general.
- Develop and report on KPIs; provide actionable data on all Sales to company leadership on a recurring basis (daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly)
- Establish and maintain comprehensive reporting and analysis on all aspects of Sales
- Own data quality and segmentation efforts for tailored campaigns and program messages for targeted audiences across specific market segments, industries, and roles.
- Analyze performance metrics and provide recommendations to enhance lead/opportunity conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth.
- Assist in compensation planning and management and ensure incentives align with the company strategy
- Participate in Sales strategic activities during planning and budgeting cycles
- Proactively recommend change in the company business processes resulting in tangible improvements in the sales performance
- Bachelor degree or higher in a relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role; involving strategy, operations & process analysis, financial planning, etc…
- Sales minded analyst with target setting and territory assignment skills
- Strong experience in data and business modeling
- Power user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to synthesize large data sets and identify meaningful insights
- Experience with SalesForce
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken & written)
What Guardsquare offers you
- A team of like-minded colleagues all pulling in the same direction.
- A full time job with a competitive salary package.
- The tools & flexibility to develop yourself successfully.
- An international environment where you will interact with motivated & open colleagues with different backgrounds.
- A workplace where you can share and implement your ideas.
- A hybrid work policy, which helps guarantee an excellent work-life balance.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us!
You can apply for this opportunity by filling out the application form below!
At Guardsquare, we take pride in being a diverse and multicultural company with team members representing numerous nationalities. We value different perspectives and opinions throughout the business which has contributed to our being the market leader in mobile application security.
You will be part of a dynamic team that strives for excellence and focuses on continuous education and enhancement in skills. We encourage & empower our trusted colleagues to share their opinions, actively collaborate, and continue to learn and grow.
Guardsquare offers the most complete approach to mobile application security on the market. Built on the open source Proguard technology, Guardsquare’s software integrates seamlessly across the development cycle. From app security testing to code hardening to real-time visibility into the threat landscape, Guardsquare solutions provide enhanced mobile application security from early in the development process through publication.
More than 900 customers worldwide across all major industries rely on Guardsquare to help them identify security risks and protect their mobile applications against reverse engineering and tampering.
Guardsquare is based in Leuven (Belgium) with offices in Boston (USA) and Munich (Germany).