- PhD or Master’s degree in microelectronics or electronics engineering.
- 5+ year of experience in high-performance Analog and/or Mixed-signal IC development in advanced CMOS process.
- Solid understanding of Analog and/or Mixed-signal IC design fundamentals, design tools and methodologies.
- Experience taking projects from the concept phase, through chip architecture, writing electrical specifications and process technology selection.
- Demonstrated design expertise on Analog/Mixed-signal IP blocks, e.g., ADC/DAC, PLL/DLL, Amplifier, LDO, DC/DC power converter and ESD devices.
- Experience in IC layout design, layout extraction and verification, DRC, and LVS.
- Knowledge about lot characterization, chip calibration, and lab evaluation is a plus.
- Work experience with high volume manufacturing is a plus.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Assist the CTO in project/product definitions
- Design key analog/mixed-signal building blocks
- System-on-chip integration and verification
- Layout design and verification
- Support lab evaluation phase
- Working on exciting projects and products development for world changing applications, such as deep-space planetary exploration, robot intelligence, and fusion energy production
- Opportunities to learn efficiently and quickly in a startup company with high growth potential
- Working in a very dynamic team with colleagues sharing the same vision on the company’s mission
- Competitive salary and social benefits
- Location: Mixed on-site (Geel/Leuven, Belgium) and home working
- Duration: Unlimited