At Kpler, we simplify global trade information and provide valuable insights. Founded in 2014, our goal is to help over 10,000 organisations by offering the best intelligence on commodities, energy, and maritime through a single platform.
Working at Kpler means you’ll be a key player in turning complex data into strategic resources for our clients. Your role involves creating data-driven stories that empower clients in their industries.
Your expertise helps Kpler navigate markets successfully. Your journey starts here, where innovation meets impact. Join our team of 500+ talented people from 35+ countries worldwide.
What you’ll do:
As a CSM, you will help customers achieve their goals, and this is only possible by understanding the users’ needs and by having an outstanding knowledge of the Kpler offering. Every day is different for a Kplerian CSM! You’ll be in touch with clients by email, phone, video calls and face to face to help them in a myriad of topics (product usage, new features, support, etc) always taking into account their individual needs. To serve the client, you’ll need to liaise with Kpler’s other internal teams.
You are or have…
- +4 years customer success management experience preferably in Fintech, Energy, shipping, or working for a data provider
- Experience working with large enterprise/strategic customers (100+ users and owned book value >$5M ARR)
- Outgoing, personable and a client-focused person
- Has the ability to articulate technical concepts with both technical and non-technical audiences. Whilst experience with programming languages is not mandatory to this role, experience with Python or R would be beneficial.
- Someone who is empathic, listens and understands the customer’s needs through strong relationship building
- Capable of adapting to the needs of users in financial firms, ranging from banks to hedge funds and/or physical trading houses/energy majors.
- Genuinely care about your clients and take ownership of projects
Also, a successful CSM at Kpler is:
- Not scared of getting into complex product and data related matters
- Has a good understanding of the commodity markets
- Is good at prioritizing. The nature of this role involves dealing with multiple stakeholders and projects simultaneously
- Is analytical, capable of finding patterns and understanding usage ‘best practices’
- Is proactive, does not get easily demoralized and can be patient – not all users are techie!
- Can work autonomously but has a team spirit
- Likes improving processes and is good at knowledge transfer
- Thinks strategically and always keeps an eye on long term goals
- Is methodical, uses a CRM and other tools to keep track of projects, tasks, etc.
We’re a dynamic company dedicated to nurturing connections and innovating solutions that tackle market challenges head-on. If you’re driven by customer satisfaction and thrive on turning ideas into reality, then you’ve found your ideal destination. Are you prepared to embark on this exciting journey with us?
we make things happen
We act decisively and with purpose, and we like to go the extra mile.
we build together
We foster relationships and develop creative solutions to address market challenges with cool features and solutions.
hey, how can i help you today?
Being accessible and supportive to colleagues and clients with a friendly approach is essential.
Our People Pledge
Don’t meet every single requirement? Research shows that women and people of color are less likely than others to apply if they feel like they don’t match 100% of the job requirements. Don’t let the confidence gap stand in your way, we’d love to hear from you! We understand that experience comes in many different forms and are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Kpler is committed to providing a fair, inclusive and diverse work-environment. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accept the Staff Privacy Notice