To apply for this job please visit careers.lansweeper.com.
Senior Global Program Manager
The Lansweeper Operations team is a new and growing multi-disciplinary team supporting and enabling the entire organization in running their business. We are focusing on leading cross-functional projects where many different teams and departments are involved as stakeholders to achieve common strategic goals and we need your help.
To further support our growth, we are looking to enforce our team with an experienced Global Program Manager. You will be running multiple strategic projects at once, driving them to success. You will report directly to our Chief of Staff and lead virtual international project teams across the entire world.
Are you looking to drive impact at a fast-growing SaaS scale-up? As a key member of our Global Operation team, every project you will be leading will directly help Lansweeper scale further, enabling us to continue our exponential growth and to remain the world-wide leader in IT Asset Management!
A day in the life of:
- Build rapport with key business stakeholders on all levels, acting as an advisor on their multiple projects.
- Deepen your understanding of the Lansweeper business, product and teams by conducting focused research and analysis while setting up your program and project governance.
- Identify risks and opportunities for improvement across Lansweeper, and help to address them appropriately.
- Lead key strategic projects spanning the entire organization, each with board-level visibility.
- Develop the vision, goals, supporting initiatives and delivery plan for the projects you are leading.
- Track and manage dependencies across projects and daily operational processes.
- Identify and manage issues related to the delivery of your projects.
- Ensure frequent, clear communication of the project plans and progress to the company leadership and other stakeholders.
- Share your knowledge and expertise in program management with the rest of the organization.
Are you the new Global Program Manager at Lansweeper?
- Passionate about defining and implementing project plans specific to the needs and characteristics of each project.
- Happy establishing cross-functional project teams and engaging with stakeholders and individual contributors.
- Good at managing the timely delivery and achievement of the goals of the projects.
- Driven by organizing and maintaining detailed internal project documentation.
- Willing to occasionally travel to other Lansweeper offices.
- A proven experience in leading international and cross-departmental projects.
- A proven track record in working with and reporting to executive leadership.
- The ability to cope with ambiguity throughout the project lifecycle.
- 5+ years project management experience.
- Spoken and written fluency in English.
Going for Gold?
- Experience in a fast-changing SaaS company.
- Experience as a Project Manager at an established consultancy company and/or relevant Project Management certifications such as PMP, Prince2, CAPM…
- Living in a European Lansweeper office location (Belgium, Italy, Spain, Ireland, UK) or US one (Texas or Washington state).
Meet our Recruiter Jenna Bloem