Large company with great ambitions and close relations
efficy is a leading European Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution that provides businesses of all sizes with complete, flexible, customizable, and scalable software to enable their growth. efficy’s platform includes products for marketing automation, sales, project management, customer service and customer nurturing. Currently, more than 300,000 users from 63 countries use efficy’s tool.
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Brussels, efficy’s more than 500 employees work in local offices in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong or remotely.
Our mission is to contribute to the success of every company by helping them transform customer data into customer insight while simplifying the work of their employees.
In efficy, two days are rarely the same, and things are changing rapidly. So, fasten your seat belt, and join us on the journey.
A unique work experience & company culture
We really want our employees to thrive in their daily life, and therefore you can expect challenges, online music quizzes, onsite ping-pong tournaments, and lots of more. Communication is informal, and your colleagues are only a short call away.
- Developing new features, improving existing features and implementing bug fixes
- Helping with all aspects of development, from database to user interface
- Testing own code
- Perform peer code reviews and provide actionable feedback
- Write technical specifications/documentation as required
At efficy, we are proud of our corporate culture. It’s extremely important that all employees and managers alike take pride in ensuring that we consistently live up to our values: putting people first, and guaranteeing efficiency every day.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or technology-related field
- 6+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Good team spirit and solution-oriented
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Perfect command of French and understanding of English.
Expected technical knowledge
- Back and frontend web development
- Vue.js ecosystem
- HTML, CSS, Sass
- Browser debugging, experience in troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility issues
- Server-side debugging
We offer you
- A competitive salary package.
- A stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happen.
- High flexibility and hybrid work is part of our DNA.
- State of the art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where teamwork is the norm.
- International growing opportunities and internal mobility
- Events: team lunches, after works, sport, trips
- Learning opportunities: languages, tech, product, sales techniques, leadership
Do you have questions about this position? Please contact our recruiter Véronique via email@example.com
Find more jobs at https://jobs.efficy.com.
efficy is a people-first employer. We offer equal opportunities to all our candidates. We pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status. So, if you’re interested in joining us, please feel free to apply. We can’t wait to meet you!
efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.