Optimy is a Belgian tech scale-up and the European leader in the Social Impact industry that enables any organization to manage and align its grant, volunteering, donation, and sponsorship programs.
At Optimy, we believe that corporations are a force for good and can make the world a better place. For more than 12 years, we have enabled organizations to amplify their positive impact by building meaningful relationships with causes, communities, employees, and customers.
Today, over 350 organizations use Optimy to manage over 1.5M projects in 22 languages across 25 countries. Our client portfolio includes Audi Belgium, Fondation Michelin, Grameen Foundation, Ford Motor Company, UEFA Foundation for Children, and many others.
Optimy is looking for a Revenue Operations Specialist to join our revenue organization in Brussels, Belgium.
This person will be responsible for managing and optimizing all revenue-related processes and systems, including the Optimy marketing automation (MAP) and CRM system, the demand and sales funnel processes, forecasting setup, lead sourcing, as well as other sales, marketing & customer success tools that are part of the revenue organization technology stack.
In this role he/she will report into the Chief Revenue Officer and partner closely with the individual revenue team managers (SDR, sales, marketing & customer success).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage revenue operations, including the marketing & sales technology stack processes and integrations
- Build revenue operations dashboard(s) to track and report on team OKRs, incl: sales pipeline forecast, demand funnel reporting, deals won, CPL, ROI,…
- Provide guidance and insights to the revenue team managers based on result/trend analysis
- Use data and analytics to measure and improve team performance, including tracking key metrics such as lead conversion and retention rates
- Define, implement and manage a qualitative prospect sourcing model
- Identify opportunities and resolve challenges within the revenue operations process
- Develop, implement & document sales & marketing processes workflows
- Maximize team efficiency through process automation & technology adoption
- Ensure HubSpot data quality
- Establish & maintain marketing GDPR compliance
- Offer operational lead generation campaign support
- Maintain & analyze the Optimy Ideal Customer Profile & buyer persona
- Ensure optimal use and adoption of all sales & marketing tools
- Provide training and support to team members on revenue operations best practices and tools
- Experience with CRM & MAP systems, preferably HubSpot
- Min 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Passion and solid understanding of marketing & sales technology
- Process & data driven
- Analytical mindset
- A desire to learn and grow in the revenue operations field, and a willingness to continuously improve and develop new skills and try out new tools & technologies
- Able to function in a team as well as prioritize/execute tasks independently
- Fluent in English, extra language is a plus
- Prior HubSpot experience is a plus
- Prior B2B experience in the tech-space is a plus
- Strong negotiation skills
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Prior digital marketing & demand generation experience is a plus
- A permanent contract with an evolutive fix wage
- Monthly net fees
- Meal vouchers
- Annual eco-vouchers
- Transportation costs reimbursement
- Hospitalization insurance (DKV)
- A Hybrid work model
Our Culture Value Proposition
- We believe that supporting and promoting inclusion and diversity across our business and society will make the world a better place for all.
- We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture that helps employees know they are valued, respected and empowered to do the best work of their life.
- We celebrate diversity because we believe in the variety of perspectives and ideas that reflects our multinational environment and drives the most innovative and sustainable growth.
We provide a personal development plan (PDP) and a learning path in an online learning platform for every employee in our organization.
To learn more about us, don’t hesitate to check out our Culture Playbook on our website : https://www.optimy.com/en/company/optimy-jobs.
Optimy provides equal opportunities to all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation and marital status.