To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
DESelect is seeking a Technical Customer Success Manager to join our team in Austin, TX. You bring a knowledge of SFMC through previous consultancy experience, and are able to act as a Solutions Engineer part time as needed. You demonstrate a strong understanding of SQL and aid our customers with any technical questions that arise and able to manage the relationship with our customers, ensuring their adoption of DESelect. You report directly to the Head of Customer Success Management and are influential on customer upsells and maintaining minimal churn.
- Onboard and train new clients
- Maintain the customer portal, being able to create and update articles of interest related to DESelect
- Collaborate with the product team to identify new needs and validate new features
- Manage a customer portfolio, being responsible for the partnership with key accounts, ensuring their adoption and responding to risks
- Collaborate closely with sales to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities
- Partner with marketing to create customer success stories
- Manage NPS surveys and follow-up on engagement metrics to identify customers at-risk
- Ensure customer understanding and use of available features so they get the maximum value out of the product
- Manage cases logged in the support software (Zendesk)
- Strong understanding of SQL
- At least 2+ years experience in SFMC consultancy
- Mature understanding of data models and ability to analyze complex customer needs and SQL queries
- Customer-centric approach and a willingness to problem solve
- Self-organized and driven, ability to operate effectively in an ever-changing environment
- Previous experience working with enterprise and corporate clients
- Ability to manage stakeholders and customers delivering quick, accurate results
- Strong communication skills, and ability to manage the relationship with customers
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 12 week paid Parental Leave Policy
- A competitive earning package that includes base salary, commission bonus, and stock options
- Global connection and dynamic leadership team that includes an advisory board of successful founders and senior executives – with 3 unicorns amongst them
DESelect is a SaaS company headquartered in Belgium, which has recently launched its first US branch in Austin, TX, providing a unique opportunity to become an early hire on the ground floor. Our solutions provide the data enablement for marketers Salesforce AppExchange, allowing marketers to segment, search, and connect their Salesforce Marketing Cloud data with ease.
At DESelect we seek to create a “context for success” where people make an impact and form lasting relationships. We are a principles-driven organization with a “work hard, play hard” attitude. To learn more about our vision, team, and principles, head over to deselect.com/about.
Integrated with our core principles is DESelect’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. DESelect is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance, and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at DESelect has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Ready to join the rocket ship?