We’re at a turning point in history. Climate change is changing the world faster than ever before. Utilities will play a crucial role in the transformation of our society to fight climate change and become carbon-neutral, while at the same time making sure people and businesses can continue to use energy supply like they’ve been used to for so many years.
At Gorilla, we’re determined to not stay aside, but to make a real impact on the utility industry by providing data services that allow utilities to play the role they need to play in the quest for a net-zero society. By building something that solves a real problem, and by being the best at what we do.
- As the Technical implementation consultant, you are the primary technical point of contact for the customer and project stakeholders, ensuring seamless delivery of our innovative solutions from inception to go-live.
- You employ your extensive technical knowledge and strategic vision to guide both internal and external stakeholders, ensuring the alignment of expectations and creation of customer-tailored solutions in collaboration with the Gorilla sales department.
- In your role you lead customers in improving their business processes and architecture to be future proof with a focus on flexibility, automation and scalability.
- In partnership with the project manager, energy consultants, and the data engineering team, you elevate the delivery of IT projects, providing technical support during design phases and translating functional requirements into technical specifications.
- You actively contribute ideas for process improvements, propelling Gorilla’s professional services forward and striving to keep improving the efficient delivery of implementation projects. Participating from the sales phase through to the implementation of a project, you are included in every stage, providing consistent support and technical insights.
- Challenge energy clients and engineers on requirements, integration architecture, scalability, and risks, ensuring all assumptions are scrutinised and all possibilities explored.
- Represent and demonstrate Gorilla’s innovative technical architecture to our clients, advising on feasible implementations and providing feedback on architectural design.
- Give high-quality technical demos towards prospective clients and partners.
- Analyse and comprehend the energy client’s business, infrastructure, and tech stack to define an integration roadmap, actively participating in workshops with different stakeholders.
- Translate technical project details into understandable language for both technical and non-technical participants.
- Create technical documentation and diagrams, identify specs, and determine the technical design and integration game plan, maintaining the architecture coherently throughout the project lifecycle.
- Work closely with our Energy Consultants for end-to-end process mapping, providing additional support during design phases and briefing formula designs to engineers.
- Acquire knowledge on technical integrations & API, data processing design principles/best practices, and Gorilla’s Out Of The Box (OOTB) solutions.
- Collaborate closely with colleagues, fostering a spirit of co-creation and teamwork.