What you’ll be doing
- Work directly with customers to schedule and properly scope a Hybrid Pentest program (making sure the test environment is ready for the hacker)
- Work directly with Intigriti’s researcher base to ensure we have the best talents working on a Hybrid
- Work with our Onboarding Manager to check if new programs are ready for launch
- Work with our Success Managers to ensure each Bug Bounty program we run contains the correct information (and the program scope is all working and detailed)
- Help introduce new and customized programs with a view to making these ‘future ready’ for repeat use
- Help shape and build the platform to be ready for continuous growth
- Join our Live Hacking Events and assist with the setup and logistics of organizing these
- Join the Success team on customer calls when technical knowledge is required
What you’ll bring
- A background (university degree or 3+ years of work experience) in computer security
- Natural drive to improve, build and scale a young product
- You speak fluent English (French, Dutch and German are a plus)
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for an amazing customer experience and a strong ability to balance customer needs and business priorities
- You are an effective communicator and possess the technical and domain skills to be consultative and credible in your approach
- Keen eye for attention to detail in everything you do
Nice to haves
- You have a public profile/blog on bug bounty and computer security
- You have a good network and connections to computer security researchers and bug bounty hackers
What is in it for you?
⏰ 26 days of annual leave and Bank Holidays
⭕ Hybrid working model
☕ Initial home office budget
✈️ 2-Months work from anywhere policy
✍ Great training and yearly learning budget
⌛ Pension allowance
⛹ Social activities and team outings
✨ Referral bonus
❓ Employee Assistance Program
⚡ Great hardware and access to the best tools to be successful in your role
☎️ Mobile subscription contribution
Why join us?
- Cybersecurity is a great place to be! The security industry is fast-paced and continues to grow even during times of economic uncertainty.
- We provide a clear career path and learning budget to help set you up for success.
- Join a company that’s making a real impact. In addition to our sustainability goals, we empower ethical hackers from all backgrounds to earn a living.
- Be yourself! Our international team celebrates individuality and places a strong focus on diversity and inclusion.
- We are the proud winners of the Deloitte Rising Star award in 2020 and the Deloitte Fast 50 award in 2021.
- We’re backed by top investors who are enabling us to grow internationally.
Our industry-leading bug bounty platform enables companies to tap into our global community of 50,000 ethical hackers, who use their expertise to find and report vulnerabilities that may otherwise have gone unnoticed.
More than 200 organizations, including Intel, Yahoo, and Red Bull, trust our platform to reduce the risk of cyber-attacks and data breaches. With cybersecurity becoming an increasingly important issue, our complementary security testing services have been designed to help companies of all sizes keep their digital assets secure.
Founded in 2016, Intigriti now has a global team of 100+ employees spread across Belgium, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and South Africa. And with the backing of our recent Series B Funding, we’re planning on taking our growth to the next level.
Are you ready to jump onboard the rocket ship?