We are looking for a Technical Success Manager to join our team and ensure the success and satisfaction of our customers, researchers and internal teams.
As a Technical Success Manager, you will be operating Intigriti Hybrid Pentests and bridging technical gaps and providing technical support to our stakeholders. You will be maintaining strong relationships with all parties and offer training, guidance and help them achieve their goals and maximize their use of our products and services.
The ideal Technical Success Manager has a strong understanding of computer security and has a great way of communication. If you are passionate about building and scaling a young product and you flourish in helping others succeed, we’d love to hear from you!
What is in it for you?
✅ Competitive salary
⏰ 26 days of annual leave and Bank Holidays
⭕ Hybrid working model
☕ Initial home office budget
✈️ 1-month work abroad policy
✍ Great training and yearly learning budget
⌛ Pension allowance
⛹ Social activities and team outings
✨ Referral bonus
❓ Employee Assistance Program
⚡ Great hardware and access to the best tools to be successful in your role
☎️ Mobile subscription contribution
Why join us?
Here are some great benefits of joining our team:
- Cybersecurity is a great place to be! The security industry is fast-paced and continues to grow even during times of economic uncertainty.
- We provide a clear career path and learning budget to help set you up for success.
- Join a company that’s making a real impact. In addition to our sustainability goals, we empower ethical hackers from all backgrounds to earn a living.
- Be yourself! Our international team celebrates individuality and places a strong focus on diversity and inclusion.
- We are the proud winners of the Deloitte Rising Star award in 2020 and the Deloitte Fast 50 award in 2021.
- We’re backed by top investors who are enabling us to grow internationally.