To apply for this job please visit keyrock.freshteam.com.
Keyrock is expanding!
We are looking for:
A testing and business market analyst to provide internal support to Keyrock’s different teams in order to ensure our operations run smoothly. You’ll be responsible for implementing and improving support processes, and for overseeing our internal tools.
NB this position can be remote or based in our Brussels office, but candidates must be in a time zone within 2 hours of Brussels in either direction.
Background and experience
- Undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Economics or similar
- Proven professional experience in testing, customer support and business analysis
- Basic knowledge of crypto/finance/capital markets
- Basic knowledge of Docker and Gitlab is an asset
Competences and personality
- Disciplined with strong organisational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Resilient to stress
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Accounts setup, API creation and funding
- Conduct exchange testing in a staging environment and generate testing reports
- Work together with different teams to ensure quality of integrations and correct behaviour of algorithms
- Follow up with the ticketing system
- Monitor the markets in production through the logs; identify and report issues
- Develop processes to identify and prevent issues
Our recruitment philosophy
We believe the most important aspect of our recruitment process is self-awareness: we are looking for people who have a clear understanding of themselves and what they are looking for in their professional career. That means that we expect to work with people who not only have the right skills, but who have also made the conscious decision to look for a company in our industry and with our characteristics.
A competitive salary package, including benefits that you choose and manage according to your needs and those of your family (car/bike, meal vouchers, health insurance, 25 days off, etc.)
Complete autonomy in your time management thanks to flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely
The freedom to create your own entrepreneurial experience by being part of a team of people in search of excellence
A ton of fun in a thriving and multicultural environment, with colleagues enjoying regular team building activities
As an employer we are committed to build an inclusive, diverse and non-discriminating work environment. We welcome employees of all backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, creed and sexual orientation. We hire, reward and promote entirely based on merit and performance.