To apply for this job please visit www.investsuite.com.
InvestSuite is a fast-growing global B2B embedded wealth (front-to-middleware) InvestTech provider. We help financial institutions realize their digital wealth transformation journey and together create the most delightful investing experiences for their customers. We have 15 nationalities building in “international DNA” and clients on 4 continents. We are a place where bankers, creative designers, imagineers, mathematicians, computer & behavioral scientists meet. We are builders and growers, obsessed with innovation and the construction of exciting products that benefit the clients of our clients. We are excited to work at the crossroads of ‘the markets’, investing, economics, deep science (AI & machine learning), finance, design and the digital world. Can there be anything more challenging?
Who are we looking for
We’re looking for an experienced Application Customer Service Desk Engineer to ensure top-notch service delivery to our clients, typically major financial institutions, for our high-quality and innovative software products. These products vary from mobile apps connecting to back-end services hosted in the cloud or on premise, to web applications, to cloud-based API’s where the clients connect to.
As part of a highly committed team, you will be responsible for the customer service desk and the incident handling concerning these software products and information security or privacy related incidents.
- Communicate and follow up closely with our B2B customers on their issues.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received
- Log issues in Jira Service Desk
- Troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action.
- Escalate to the appropriate Investsuite staff according to the categorization.
- Label issues correctly.
- Create incident reports where needed.
- Perform active system monitoring for recurring issues until they are resolved.
- Perform reporting on issue logging and resolution.
- Take ownership of the service desk functioning and the customer satisfaction related to it
- Take ownership of the information security and privacy related incident handling process
- Work closely with the QA, devops and the development team to identify the root cause of an issue as fast as possible in the SDLC.
- Follow up the tickets to be sure that the development team is aware of them and they will be fixed according to the priority agreed with the Product Owner and will not breach the SLA.
Target profile & traits
- Highly driven and committed – you are always on top of any issue reported or requests posted
- Customer-centric – you seek to delight customers/users with all your work
- Fluent communicator – you can explain sometimes complicated issues with ease and respect towards customers
- Solution-minded – you find effective ways to get the job done and always seek improvements
- Quality-minded – you deliver top quality & expect the same from others
- Direct and open – you are always willing to share and speak your mind in a respective way
- Smart and creative – you find creative ways to get things done & accomplish goals, without jeopardizing quality
- Naturally curious – you crave new knowledge & best practices about your field
Required skills & experience
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- English fluency – spoken & written.
- Proactivity & problem-solving skills. Proactive in recognizing risks and solving issues in a timely manner, or to re-prioritize on close collaboration with the development teams and project owner/clients.
- Previous experience in Jira Service desk is a plus.
- Not reluctant to work on the weekend, when the customer would require/has urgent issues.
- Interested in Wealth applications and especially their internal functioning
- Affinity with financial markets and wealth management
- Experience working with public & private cloud solutions (Azure/OpenStack)
- Knowledge & experience with (micro-)services and containerized cloud technologies
- Experience with agile project approaches (Scrum)
Be part of a growing team of interdisciplinary experts in fields such as math, software engineering, DevOps, AI, data science, design and UX. Join us and enjoy:
- An international environment: We have offices in Leuven, Warsaw, London and Sydney and are present in many countries in the EU but also other continents.
- Attractive remuneration: We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. We provide the tools you need such as a MacBook Pro and iPhone.
- Self-development: We actively encourage you to join conferences and trainings to improve your knowledge and widen your network.
- Equal opportunity: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression.
Place of work: InvestSuite office in Leuven, Belgium / Warsaw, Poland or Romania