Optimy is a Belgian tech scale-up and the European leader in the Social Impact industry that enables any organization to manage and align its grant, volunteering, donation, and sponsorship programs.
At Optimy, we believe that corporations are a force for good and can make the world a better place. For more than 12 years, we have enabled organizations to amplify their positive impact by building meaningful relationships with causes, communities, employees, and customers.
Today, over 350 organizations use Optimy to manage over 1.5M projects in 22 languages across 25 countries. Our client portfolio includes Audi Belgium, Fondation Michelin, Grameen Foundation, Ford Motor Company, UEFA Foundation for Children, and many others.
- Account expansion: drive new revenue through cross-sales in the Optimy existing customer base
- Account based approach towards existing clients in order to drive referrals and open new doors (other teams/departments/regions, subsidiaries)
- Expand and deepen our customer relationships beyond our existing users and build lasting relationships with other key stakeholders in the organization (teams, departments, entities, regions)
- Manage the sales cycle from A to Z
- Manage a pipeline & forecast
- Negotiate pricing and close contracts
- Leverage social selling by engaging & networking with in the field of Grant making, Volunteering and Sponsorship Management
- Collaborate closely with the Customer Success and the Sales organizations
- Serve as an account development resource for the Customer Success team by joining customer development calls, collaborating on customer development audits and plans.
Optimy’s presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVrKdKYBqpE&t=4s
- You have experience selling and dealing with large enterprises/organizations in past roles
- Excellent B2B networking skills
- Previous experience in customer management and/or business development is a must
- Account-based selling experience
- Able to analyze customer data and define customer development plans
- Able to collaborate and communicate effectively across different Optimy teams.
- Participate in strategic thinking and customer data analysis
- You have carried an individual quota and hit your targets (or exceeded it!)
- You have a first B2B technology sales experience
- You have experience managing an entire sales cycle from prospecting to closing
- You are fluent in French and English. German is a plus.
- Familiarity with Sales CRM tools (ie. Hubspot) and other sales tools is a plus
- Experience selling into Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Grant Management, Community Investment or SPonsorship Management is an asset, but not required
- You’re independent, entrepreneurial, hands on, ambitious and have experience in a grass-roots business development role
- You have an EU citizenship or a valid Belgian work permit
Our ideal future colleague will have an “Optimy’s plus”
- You are a team player who wants to contribute to the success of Optimy and have an impact on the growth of the company
- You have scale-up experience is a plus as past experience working in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- You want to work in a fast paced environment
- You want to track your record of success and goal attainment in a sales-oriented role
- You want to expand our existing basis of clients
- You are positive, enthusiastic, sociable and smiling
- A permanent contract with an evolutive fixed salary and uncapped commission
- Monthly net fees
- Meal vouchers
- Annual eco-vouchers
- Transportation costs reimbursement
- Hospitalization insurance (DKV)
- A Hybrid work model
Our Culture Value Proposition
- We believe that supporting and promoting inclusion and diversity across our business and society will make the world a better place for all.
- We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture that helps employees know they are valued, respected and empowered to do the best work of their life.
- We celebrate diversity because we believe in the variety of perspectives and ideas that reflects our multinational environment and drives the most innovative and sustainable growth.
We provide a personal development plan (PDP) and a learning path in an online learning platform for every employee in our organization.
Optimy provides equal opportunities to all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation and marital status.