At Kpler, we simplify global trade information and provide valuable insights. Founded in 2014, our goal is to help over 10,000 organisations by offering the best intelligence on commodities, energy, and maritime through a single platform.
Working at Kpler means you’ll be a key player in turning complex data into strategic resources for our clients. Your role involves creating data-driven stories that empower clients in their industries.
Your expertise helps Kpler navigate markets successfully. Your journey starts here, where innovation meets impact. Join our team of 500+ talented people from 35+ countries worldwide.
The Sales team is looking for a highly motivated Account Development Representative who is excited at the idea of helping to grow our client footprint within our existing customer accounts.
More specifically you will:
- Map out key contacts and teams at our existing customer accounts, identifying opportunities to grow our reach in conjunction with Account Managers
- Craft communication that conveys the value of Kpler to new contacts within our account base, bringing creativity to your approach when needed
- Use your natural curiosity to understand new contact’s challenges, needs and current environment
- Concisely explain to contacts where we can help, and convert newly interested leads into sales opportunities for the Account Managers
- Meet weekly with Account Managers to share progress and plan the strategy for any new product launches and upcoming campaigns/ events
- Regularly interact with existing and potential users through both in person and remote methods.
- Be an expert on the client workflow and usage of our product suite within your named accounts.
You are or have…
- Experience in Sales/Business or Account Development, ideally (but not essential) in Energy, Commodities or Financial Services
- 1+ years experience in customer facing / client driven roles
- Experience in researching, mapping and prospecting accounts
- Confident in communicating over the phone, email and LinkedIn
- Someone who enjoys empathising with customers and building relationships quickly with new people
- Self-disciplined and motivated to over achieve your goals
- A team player with a commercial and solution focused mindset
- Ability to analyse complex client requirements and needs
- Fluency in Arabic, French or other languages is an advantage
We’re a dynamic company dedicated to nurturing connections and innovating solutions that tackle market challenges head-on. If you’re driven by customer satisfaction and thrive on turning ideas into reality, then you’ve found your ideal destination. Are you prepared to embark on this exciting journey with us?
we make things happen
We act decisively and with purpose, and we like to go the extra mile.
we build together
We foster relationships and develop creative solutions to address market challenges with cool features and solutions.
hey, how can i help you today?
Being accessible and supportive to colleagues and clients with a friendly approach is essential.
Our People Pledge
Don’t meet every single requirement? Research shows that women and people of color are less likely than others to apply if they feel like they don’t match 100% of the job requirements. Don’t let the confidence gap stand in your way, we’d love to hear from you! We understand that experience comes in many different forms and are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Kpler is committed to providing a fair, inclusive and diverse work-environment. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accept the Staff Privacy Notice