Greenomy is expanding, join a fast-growing company at the sweet spot between technology and sustainable finance!
At Greenomy, our mission is to accelerate the global transition to a sustainable economy. Our advanced SaaS regulatory reporting platform empowers companies and financial institutions to generate the data needed to comply swiftly and efficiently with the new tide of sustainable finance regulations at European and global levels. Our technology therefore facilitates the redirection of funds towards sustainable activities, speeding up the transition to a low carbon economy in line with the EU Green Deal.
In order to sustain our rapid growth, we are looking for an exceptional Account Executive to join our team.
How you will make an impact:
You will be part of a sales organisation helping to fulfil our mission of enabling companies and financial institutions to accelerate, strengthen and report their sustainability impact according to key sustainability reporting regulations. You will be responsible for the sales in your dedicated region (Belgium/Netherlands) and work closely with the Marketing, Sales & Partnerships teams that support our growth.
If you enjoy taking ownership and are at ease in an entrepreneurial environment where change is the norm and many things are still to be built, then this is a great opportunity to leave your mark at the early stage of a fast-growing scale-up.
What we expect from you:
- Create and own your business activity plan for your dedicated region, deliver on the strategy, and build a healthy pipeline of quality opportunities to hit quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Develop a deep understanding of target customer personas, their industry vertical, and the relevance of sustainability for them.
- Work closely with Business Development Representatives (BDR) to identify growth opportunities and develop targeted persona-driven sales strategies to source the right leads, build strong value propositions and engage with on-point messaging.
- Use a consultative sales approach to create needs-based solutions and deliver high-quality demos, proposals as well as responding to RFPs – from contextual understanding of business challenges through to solution design and pricing.
- Be consistently disciplined with sales forecasting and track all sales opportunities through Salesforce to build a healthy and sustainable pipeline.
- Develop a scalable and repeatable sales process, taking advantage of all tools available, so you can leverage data and client intelligence to deliver consistent and predictable sales.
- Work collaboratively with adjacent teams such as Marketing, Partnerships and Product to exchange knowledge, design new methods to influence buying decisions and better serve clients across the full range of Greenomy’s solutions.
What we are looking for:
- A native Dutch speaker with fluent English, any other spoken languages are a plus.
- A minimum of 4-5 years experience of selling SaaS solutions to Mid-Market and Enterprise segments, with the ability to prospect fluently across a range of industry verticals and a track record of new business generation.
- Experience of SaaS solution sales to finance and sustainability personas, including those at@ executive and C-level, e.g. Chief Sustainability Officers or CFO’s.
- In-depth knowledge of the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing, and a track record building pipeline, closing and hitting sales goals.
- Ability to use data and an insight-first approach to stimulate prospects thinking and create meaningful impact-driven stories to promote offerings all the way through the sales cycle.
- Start-up or scaleup experience, comfortable operating in a fast changing environment, working with maturing but sometimes limited resources, and delivering high-quality work at speed.
- Ability to confidently communicate, influence and build trusted advisor relationships quickly with senior stakeholders including executive and C-level.
- An energetic, accountable, hands-on problem solver with sharp attention to detail who can operate effectively under healthy pressure.
- Tech-savvy, solid computer and technical skills (G-suite, CRM, Apps)
It’s an advantage if you have any of the following:
- A background in sustainable investment or a serious interest in sustainability and ESG.
- Proven experience of selling sustainability linked solutions, or products linked to sustainable investment.
- Experience in managing small commercial teams responsible for specific geographical areas.
What you can expect from us:
- Compensation package tailored to your skills and experience.
- A flexible and remote-friendly work environment.
- Opportunity to build your core skills internally and via external trainings.
- Regular team-building events.
- A fast-growing company with a sense of purpose operating in a highly innovative space.
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment.
- A complementary team with a balanced skill and seniority mix that will support you and help you perform.
- A strong recognition for your individual and collective contributions.
- A highly caring team that embraces diversity
More about Greenomy and our values:
Greenomy is a Brussels-based company founded in late 2020. Our partially remote team comprises passionate, diverse and complementary individuals from over 15 countries. We are fortunate to count on the trust and support of outstanding clients and strategic partners across Europe and beyond. We also have the backing of Euroclear, our first client who became our investor in February 2022. Our commitment to bringing innovative sustainability solutions to the market has been recognized on several occasions. Recent awards include “Best Sustainability Solution” at the 2022 SIBOS in Amsterdam and first place at the 2021 G20 Techsprint for Sustainable Finance solutions in Milan.
We believe our ambition can only become a reality with a strong team spirit, drive for purpose, and eagerness to learn. We feel a responsibility to create a safe space for everyone. We bring diversity and inclusion are at the top of our agenda. Last but not least, as a sustainability company, we need to walk the talk!
We are committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity and strives to be a Great Place to Work for All. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment, regardless of any aspect that makes them unique (including race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability).