We are looking for an enthusiastic Account Executive to expand our leadership in mobile application protection. You will be a key member of our Sales team, responsible for driving the global growth of Guardsquare, from our office in Leuven. We’re looking for high-energy, socially adept and motivated sales people who are willing to grow with our company.
- Handle requests coming from our website
- Collaborate with Sales Development Representatives in order to attract new customers
- Follow-up of the entire sales process from prospecting to closing a new logo deal
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Bachelor or Master in a relevant field (IT, marketing, communication,…)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of office ICT (Word, Excel,…)
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage time and tasks
- Hands-on and pragmatic
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Passion for our products and sales
- The desire to learn and grow with the company
- Experience in an ICT organization
- Experience in selling security solutions
- Proficient knowledge of other languages
What Guardsquare offers you
- A full time job with a competitive salary package
- You are provided with the tools & flexibility to develop yourself successfully
- An international environment where you will interact with motivated & open colleagues with different backgrounds
- A workplace where you can share and implement your ideas
- A hybrid work policy, which helps guarantee an excellent work-life balance
At Guardsquare, we take pride in being a diverse and multicultural company with team members representing numerous nationalities. We value different perspectives and opinions throughout the business, contributing to our being the market leader in mobile application security.
You will be part of a dynamic team that strives for excellence and focuses on continuous education and enhancement in skills. We encourage & empower our trusted colleagues to share their opinions, actively collaborate, and continue to learn and grow.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us!
Guardsquare offers the most complete approach to mobile application security on the market. Built on the open source ProGuard technology, Guardsquare’s software integrates seamlessly across the development cycle. From app security testing to code hardening to real-time visibility into the threat landscape, Guardsquare solutions provide enhanced mobile application security from early in the development process through publication.
More than 900 customers worldwide across all major industries rely on Guardsquare to help them identify security risks and protect their mobile applications against reverse engineering and tampering.
Guardsquare is based in Leuven (Belgium) with offices in Gent (Belgium), Boston (USA) and Munich (Germany).