At TinkerList, you will work together with the team on SaaS products for international clients in TV, eSports, News and Event broadcasting and production business. We are an ambitious scale-up, with high levels of ownership, ambition, and collaboration.
Bonus: And you’ll get to be on the forefront of media production, including The Emmy’s, Web Summit, major talk shows and all big (e)sports events. Sounds exciting?
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Account Executive with a hands-on mentality to join our team and help our successful scale-up to reach world domination. Our ideal AE is personable, understands sales processes, knows how to close a deal and has the ability to fill his own sales funnel if needed, while being supported by a team of BDEs. Experience with SaaS and a wide variety of sales tools is a must.
You are a quick learner, with an affinity for or interest in media production (TV, livestream, eSports, …) and have the ability to showcase SaaS products in a compelling way through demos and pitches. You feel comfortable in taking the lead in proposing new opportunities and are disciplined to keep our growth going. Ideally, you are open to travel for onsite visits to our clients’ studios and TV sets.
- Responsible for Enterprise sales: You take care of a dedicated vertical customer set, being responsible for the entire sales cycle for multiple customers.
- Use your solution selling expertise to respond optimally to customer needs.
- Identify business potential in order to create a strategic, long-term partnership with your customers.
- You are able to qualify and prioritise incoming leads. You will be giving demo’s and workshops, as well as setting up meetings with procurement, decision makers and other relevant stakeholders.
- Account Management: We take a ‘land & expand’ approach in our sales tactics. Strengthening client relationships through regular engagement are therefore necessary.
- Work in close collaboration with our team of business developers, pre-sales and marketers for all sales leads and sales opportunities.
- When needed: find new markets & opportunities to fill our sales funnel in a creative manner. You will be responsible to fill the sales funnel yourself. In general, you will be supported by a team of BDEs**.** However, you must supplement your own pipeline. Sales Management experience is a plus.
- Past experience with organising and managing industry events and user groups to generate market interest.
- You will be working towards monthly targets and KPIs.
- You have significant working experience in a sales role as AE/BDE/SDR or similar.
- Experience with CRM & Sales Automation tools like Apollo, Outreach, Salesforce or similar.
- Are highly organised with exceptional follow-up skills. Time & calendar management have no secrets for you.
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building.
- A great attitude and ability to collaborate in a small-sized team.
- You have strong written & verbal communication skills. You must be fluent in English, both oral and written. Knowledge of French, Spanish or any other widely used language is a plus.
Bonus points for:
- Affinity with Media Production / Broadcast production
- Prior experience with sales management & setting up sales processes.
We hire people, not roles.
After reading this job description, if you feel like you don’t have all the necessary prerequisites but that it matches where you are now or what you’d like to grow into in your next position, we still want to encourage you to apply. We are growing at a fast pace and have several positions open in our agile teams.
Not everybody will enter our recruitment process, but all, no matter how underrepresented, should feel free to apply as it can only bring learnings or success.
- A full-time contract
- A competitive salary & benefits package (including OTE’s) in line with your experience, skills and knowledge.
- 32 paid holidays, as well as public holidays, paid sick days and parental leave, with a flexible ‘no ask, must tell’ time-off policy
- Being part of a remote and inspiring team, operating from different parts of the world. Once per year, we fly the whole team together to a secret location to meet up in person
- Flexible work hours and hybrid workin
- A spot at our office in De Hoorn, a creative co-work space in Leuven. Working in our HQ means you will have access to regular work-out bootcamps, our TV Studio and our after-hours bar.
- A dedicated training budget for personal development and growth
We’re a high growth established scale-up with big plans for the future. That means a big challenge, but also means big growth opportunities.
At TinkerList, we collaborate as an international and cosy team from all over the world, working closely together in a family-like atmosphere.
This role is either remote or Belgium-based, depending on your location. If you work from Belgium, you are offered