To apply for this job please visit cheqroom.recruitee.com.
Hi there! We are Cheqroom, but will talk about us later…today is all about you! We’re opening a new position for an Account Manager to join our team!
The Account Manager is an essential part of our revenue team, responsible for growing the utilization of Cheqroom within our customer base of (already) fantastic logos. This is a tremendous opportunity to be our first Account Manager, focusing on the “expand” component of our revenue strategy.
What will you be doing?
Develop and maintain positive relationships with existing customers
Partner with Customer Success to identify and win growth opportunities
Take ownership of growth targets, as the primary function of the role
Continuously improve customer satisfaction and retention
Communicate customer feedback and insights to internal teams, such as sales, product and marketing
Ability to accurately forecast growth opportunities and churn within the CRM
Become a thought leader for your clients and strategize with them on their equipment management.
Are you the one?
Located in NYC metro area and available to come to our office on a regular basis
- 3 years of experience as a quota-carrying sales representative or account manager, preferably in SaaS space. Experience in Strategic Account Management, experience with a focus on upsell, is a plus.
- A successful track record of building relationships and meeting quota targets
- You have the ability to thrive in a constantly changing and evolving work environment
- You are driven by success and by constantly developing your career
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- You’re a self-starter and hands-on, not afraid to roll up your sleeves
- You have experience with Hubspot, or a similar CRM.
Bonus points if you
- Are not shy to be on camera. Have you seen our videos by the way?
Why should you join us?
We are a fast-moving scale-up with offices in the beautiful city of Ghent (Belgium), and lively New York.
Joining Cheqroom is joining a highly motivated and inspiring team of colleagues who are happy to take you on this rollercoaster of challenges and experiences! We think outside the box and welcome everyone!
We top it with:
- Flexible hybrid setting,
- Annual personal learning budget ,
- 20 of paid PTO ,
- Health insurance ,
- Work from abroad (The world is your oyster! Get your bags ready because you will have 6 weeks to work remotely),
- Proper tools so you can do your work properly, without frustration (laptop, phone, and all the usual),
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast-growing team of international people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do,
- and a great company culture where you will feel right at home!
Last (but not least) who are we?
Cheqroom is the number-1 equipment-management software, and we are getting ready to further scale globally.
Our mission? Let makers make!
We make equipment management delightfully simple for companies like Google, Fox Sports, EA, Gorillas, NBC, ESPN, … We help them to stay on top of their inventory by digitizing the entire process through an intuitive and collaborative software solution that saves both time and money. Allowing them to focus on their passion to create.
Diverse teams build better products *An asterisk you’ll want to read
We know for a fact that women, people of color, and minorities, in general, are not likely to apply for a job they only feel 70% qualified for. We’re here to tell you that you are, in fact, enough, and strongly encourage you to be confident and to submit your application either way. You’ve got this.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting amazing candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to meet you!