In a world where trades are happening faster than ever to answer our needs, where sustainability is not just an option anymore, clarity and trust in the information we trade with are a must.
So, say hello to Kpler! We exist to facilitate sustainable and efficient trade to meet the changing needs of our world. To do so we’ve built a Data-as-a-Service solution that does exactly that across the lifecycle of a trade.
Our solution aggregates data from hundreds of sources including radar and satellite imagery as well as logistics, governmental, shipping databases and more. Intelligently connecting the dots across fragmented information landscapes, we bring to our clients a unique, real-time understanding of the trades happening all over the world, by giving them access to live information about the movement of cargos, the availability of vessels as well as commodity storage.
To support this endeavor, we have teams in more than 9 countries and 11 key locations (Brussels, Paris, London, Athens, Vienna, Rostock, Hyères, Dubai, Singapore, Houston and New York). With individuals of various backgrounds, diverse skills, and international experiences, being global & inclusive is in our DNA!
What you’ll do
• Manage a portfolio of accounts, responding to clients’ requests promptly and thoroughly, having a growth quota every year.
• Act as a commercial core partner of the business, supporting budgeting, multi-year planning, controlling, demand planning, reporting, and general metrics in a timely manner
• Collect product and competition feedback from clients
• Maintain the CRM with notes and updates, working closely with the sales team to make sure that our forecasts are achievable
• Support other teams and share knowledge
• Be a good representative of Kpler externally
• Work on corporate projects and initiatives that impact the entire organization
You are or have…
• You have +4 years of experience as an Account Manager in either the commodities/energy/financials industry
• You have great communication skills
• You are interested in the energy & commodities markets
• You are ready to travel
• Driven and self-disciplined. You can work autonomously without much guidance and thrive in unstructured, fast-paced, ever-changing environments
• A team player who always puts the business first with an eye on maximizing you and your team’s long-term gains
• Fluency in English and French
You must already have the right to work and live in the UK if you are based in London.
You must already have the right to work and live in the EU if you are based in an EU country.
Sponsorship is not provided.
Our People Pledge
Don’t meet every single requirement? Research shows that women and people of color are less likely than others to apply if they feel like they don’t match 100% of the job requirements. Don’t let the confidence gap stand in your way, we’d love to hear from you! We understand that experience comes in many different forms and are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Kpler is committed to providing a fair, inclusive and diverse work-environment. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accept the Staff Privacy Notice