In a world where trades are happening faster than ever to answer our needs, where sustainability is not just an option anymore, clarity and trust in the information we trade with are a must.
So, say hello to Kpler! We exist to facilitate sustainable and efficient trade to meet the changing needs of our world. To do so we’ve built a Data-as-a-Service solution that does exactly that across the lifecycle of a trade.
Our solution aggregates data from hundreds of sources including radar and satellite imagery as well as logistics, governmental, shipping databases and more. Intelligently connecting the dots across fragmented information landscapes, we bring to our clients a unique, real-time understanding of the trades happening all over the world, by giving them access to live information about the movement of cargos, the availability of vessels as well as commodity storage.
To support this endeavor, we have teams in more than 9 countries and 11 key locations (Brussels, Paris, London, Athens, Vienna, Rostock, Hyères, Dubai, Singapore, Houston and New York). With individuals of various backgrounds, diverse skills, and international experiences, being global & inclusive is in our DNA!
We are currently looking for a talented Account Manager to join our Athens team. As an Account Manager you will be responsible for optimising the post-sale customer relationship, serving as the primary point of contact for the customer. Ensuring a smooth and positive customer experience, you will expertly facilitate communication between the Product, Marketing and Sales Teams.
This role will see you working with a number of customer accounts and serving as a trusted advisor. As a key member of the Team, you will be responsible for implementing and managing contract renewal initiatives, maintaining contract revenue base at highest possible retention rate while seeking for growth opportunities.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts, responding to clients’ requests promptly and thoroughly, having a growth quota every year.
- Act as a commercial core partner of the business, supporting budgeting, multi-year planning, controlling, demand planning, reporting, and general metrics in a timely manner
- Collect product and competition feedback from clients
- Maintain the CRM with notes and updates, working closely with the sales team to make sure that our forecasts are achievable
- Support other teams and share knowledge
- Be a good representative of Kpler externally
- Work on corporate projects and initiatives that impact the entire organisation
- 2+ years relevant work experience in client-facing roles (Account Management/ Sales)
- Familiarity with the shipping industry will be a bonus
- Have regularly exceeded your targets and enjoy working to your KPIs
- Excellent written and oral English language communication skills
- Experience in working with remote Team members
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and trust with clients, while identifying and assessing client opportunity and risk
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment, prioritizing and adjusting to multiple and varying tasks daily
- Effective presentation skills with the ability to deliver clear and concise messages both internally and with clients
What’s in it for you?
Work in an international, dynamic and pleasant environment
Remote work flexibility
Huge room for creativity and innovation
Continuous learning including unlimited access to an online training platform
Career development and growth opportunities
Attractive Remuneration based on a job grading system
Unlimited access to Mental Health Platform
Sponsored wellbeing activities such as free on-site/online fitness activities
If you feel you are a genuine fit for this role, which is both challenging and fun, we would like to hear from you.
Our People Pledge
Don’t meet every single requirement? Research shows that women and people of color are less likely than others to apply if they feel like they don’t match 100% of the job requirements. Don’t let the confidence gap stand in your way, we’d love to hear from you! We understand that experience comes in many different forms and are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Kpler is committed to providing a fair, inclusive and diverse work-environment. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accept the Staff Privacy Notice