At Kpler, we simplify global trade information and provide valuable insights. Founded in 2014, our goal is to help over 10,000 organisations by offering the best intelligence on commodities, energy, and maritime through a single platform.
Working at Kpler means you’ll be a key player in turning complex data into strategic resources for our clients. Your role involves creating data-driven stories that empower clients in their industries.
Your expertise helps Kpler navigate markets successfully. Your journey starts here, where innovation meets impact. Join our team of 500+ talented people from 35+ countries worldwide.
What you’ll do:
The Finance team is looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst to oversee all payable activities at Kpler. As part of this role, you will be reporting to the AP Team Lead and partnering with many different partners across all Kpler entities.
- The Accounts Payable function is split in several key areas described below and will support 10+ ledgers/entities. These areas all work in conjunction with each other, for a successful process:
- Accurately recording; coding of invoices and credit notes on the ERP software – Netsuite
- Saving and filing invoices and relevant documents in the shared drive
- Verifying and maintaining vendor profiles – ensuring accurate bank details, payment profiles, address, etc.
- Responding to and helping to resolve queries in the AP mailbox.
- Follow strict financial processes and obtain authorisations where necessary.
- Monthly supplier reconciliation
- Monitoring aged invoices
- Recording credit card transactions
- Assist with preparation of weekly payment runs.
- Liaising with other teams within the finance function where required
- Support/cover other AP team members in case of absence
- Support ongoing projects – Migration of employee expenses to AP the department.
You could be a good fit if…
- Fluent in English
- Experience in Accounts Payable is a must (min. 1-2 years)
- Experience with purchasing software is a plus
- Experience with improving AP cycle is a plus
- Experience with accounting software (Netsuite) is a plus
- Experience with MS Excel/Gsheet is a must
- Ability to aggregate, manipulate, and automate data
- Excellent analytical skills along with the ability to create and present detailed reports & dashboards
We’re a dynamic company dedicated to nurturing connections and innovating solutions that tackle market challenges head-on. If you’re driven by customer satisfaction and thrive on turning ideas into reality, then you’ve found your ideal destination. Are you prepared to embark on this exciting journey with us?
we make things happen
We act decisively and with purpose, and we like to go the extra mile.
we build together
We foster relationships and develop creative solutions to address market challenges with cool features and solutions.
hey, how can i help you today?
Being accessible and supportive to colleagues and clients with a friendly approach is essential.
Our People Pledge
Don’t meet every single requirement? Research shows that women and people of color are less likely than others to apply if they feel like they don’t match 100% of the job requirements. Don’t let the confidence gap stand in your way, we’d love to hear from you! We understand that experience comes in many different forms and are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Kpler is committed to providing a fair, inclusive and diverse work-environment. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accept the Staff Privacy Notice