We believe that (re)building better societies requires better fund distribution. That is why we created and are operating a software platform where organisations can build, own, control, operate and service their own fund distribution solutions. The platform allows users an efficient, transparent, and targeted distribution of their funds, preventing slippage and leakage.
In this context, our SaaS management portal provides communities with an easy-to-use platform for managing stakeholders ranging from funders and merchants to spenders. This portal enables behavioural nudging, identity management, conditional earning, and targeted spending, among many other features.
Join our dynamic team with decades of experience and a passion for doing well by doing good.
About the role
Unbox is seeking a proactive and driven Business to Business (B2B) sales team member to support our sales efforts within the B2B sphere. You will be instrumental in identifying potential clients, nurturing leads, and contributing to the expansion of our B2B client base. This role offers an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on experience in driving B2B sales initiatives and and collaborating with cross-functional teams to optimize sales strategies. This position offers a hybrid work model, combining remote flexibility with collaborative in-person engagement. The role involves approximately one day per week working together with our teams located in London or Belgium. Candidates should be based in either of these locations to facilitate periodic on-site collaboration and team synergy.
What you’ll do
New Business Development:
- Identify and engage prospective B2B clients, understanding their needs, and proposing tailored solutions aligned with Unbox offerings
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with existing B2B clients, understanding their evolving needs and ensuring high satisfaction levels
- Collaborate closely with the customer success team to ensure client retention and explore upselling opportunities
Sales Strategy Contribution:
- Assist in managing the sales pipeline, including documentation, preparing proposals, and ensuring adherence to sales processes and timelines
- Conduct market research, producing ongoing insights and research on industry trends, competitor analysis, and client needs, providing insights to refine B2B sales strategies