To apply for this job please visit www.brightanalytics.eu.
What does a Business Developer do?
- You understand the requirements and needs of our prospects and introduce them to the BrightAnalytics narrative;
- You map out business opportunities through targeted segmentation;
- You expand the number of incoming leads for our Account Executives by setting up targeted sales actions (outbound sales activities, social selling, trade shows, seminars);
- You are always looking for new and creative ways of increasing our name awareness;
- This position is the ideal springboard to a successful B2B sales career!
Who are you?
As part of our European expansion, we are looking for motivated colleagues to join our Oslo office. You’ll have the opportunity to grow and shape the future of the company in the Nordics.
- You hold a master’s degree, preferably in an economic area. Prior work experience is not a must;
- You are very fluent in Norwegian and English, both oral and written;
- You derive energy from your communication with potential customers and from the discovery and development of business opportunities;
- You have the motivation and self-reliance required to fulfill this pivotal role;
- You are open to learning new things every day;
- As part of the team you are not afraid to go the extra mile;
- You feel in your element in a rapidly evolving environment;
- You have a passion for business, finance and new technologies.
What can you expect from us?
- You will be part of a driven, dynamic and enthusiastic team in a varied job;
- Weekly internal training sessions and on-the-job coaching will teach you unique skills that will serve you well throughout your career;
- We are a financially healthy scale-up with international growth ambitions;
- We have an open business culture with room for personal initiative;
- A competitive salary & motivating bonus system.