To apply for this job please visit fleetmastersoftware.com.
Global scale-up looking for passionate Business Developer to join the team
A Cox Automotive product brand, FleetMaster is a specialist in cloud-based workflow technology for rental and leasing companies and dealerships. FleetMaster is the expert in fleet management solutions, enabling a variety of mobility needs through its state-of-the-art software, global partnerships, open architecture and best of breed approach.
Working at FleetMaster
FleetMaster is a global scale-up that supports the core business processes of international rental and leasing companies with worldwide success. We aim to improve our customers’ efficiency and lower their operational costs. We believe technology is the key to change. By continuous innovation we’ve created a solution built for the future.
FleetMaster has built up its customer base in Europe, the United States and Central America and offers its state-of-the-art cloud-native platform for SMEs and well-known top-tier rental and leasing companies and the dealerships of OEMs. The customer portfolio is rapidly expanding and we’re offering you a chance to help us write this exceptional story of growth.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- You work directly with FleetMaster’s co-founders and the senior leadership of Cox Automotive across the globe to support the stellar growth of FleetMaster.
- You open doors and build relationships in a niche industry and make the relevant counterparts enthusiastic to have an in-depth conversation with FleetMaster’s product experts and technical sales teams.
- You’re involved in the sales process from start to finish and focus on a smooth experience for all stakeholders. You make the right moves at the right time and include internal specialists in the right conversations.
- You’re responsible for creating and presenting a winning offer to the client and collaborate with our legal team for contracting and closing the deal.
- You build strong networks both internally (with project managers, product owners, finance and legal) and externally with client and partners in the eco-network, as well as with our delivery partners across the globe.
- You create winning campaigns and sales strategies to maintain traction in the market by leveraging the in-house knowledge and existing networks.
- You are eager to cultivate relationships and build partnerships with key buyers in a global context.
- You have a successful track record of at least 3 years of professional experience in international B2B / ERP sales.
- You have experience in selling highly scalable back-office cloud solutions.
- You have a good technical understanding and are able to communicate to both non-technical and technical stakeholders.
- You have an interest to deep-dive into the background and the details of the business we operate in.
- You value the importance of hearing from end users how they use the product and what their experience is to make sure we understand the market thoroughly.
- You aim for the best results while working independently and taking initiative when needed.
- You’re highly motivated and passionate about what you do.
- You’re open minded, not scared to go the extra mile and persistent in achieving your target.
- You’re communicative and able to escalate a problem when needed.
- You’re able to cope with stress when a deadline has to be met.
- You’re open to travel (approx. 20% of your time).
You’ll be part of a fast growing company with international customers, where your voice will be heard in both the functional and analytical part of the product development and customer projects. We give you the chance to build the future of FleetMaster in a phase where fast growth and flexibility of both the team and the product are key.
At FleetMaster we collaborate in a flat hierarchy and with a “getting things done” mentality in a creative and motivating work space where cooperation, open communication, self-development and passion are at the core of what we do. Our offices in the MeetDistrict in Ghent are easily accessible and have all the necessary facilities to create an inspiring workplace.
We believe in mutual flexibility and an attractive salary package in line with your experience and contribution to our success story.