Be-Mobile, headquartered in Ghent, pioneers in Smart Mobility Solutions on an international level. We offer advanced solutions to measure and manage the traffic flows in order to put travelers, cities, road authorities, parking operators and logistics companies all around the world in control of their mobility processes.
To support our international commercial team and help them switch towards a more product facing sales approach, Be-Mobile is seeking a Business Development Manager, who is passionate about working in a socially responsible environment, eager to promote our smart mobility solutions in Belgium and France and ready to join forces with our international commercial team to help them switch towards a more product facing sales approach.
To expand and reinforce this team we are looking for a Business Development Manager who will have following responsibilities:
- Responsible for all sales in all French-speaking territories within BMI – Be-Mobile Infrastructure. In other words, you will put Be-Mobile on the French map.
- Responsible to grow our account portfolio in B2A markets by mastering the complete sales cycle.
- Identify, contract and manage customers such as cities, road operators, traffic consultants, retail and hospitals throughout the whole of France.
- Draft and execute sales budget for your territory with a focus on hunting new customers.
- Give input for the business plans for our further expansion (i.e. competitor analysis).
- Give input to our product managers for the commercial potential of new technical developments.
The must-haves we are looking for are:
- A university degree and 5 years of sales experience, preferably in the public sector
- Excellent communication skills in French (mother tongue)
- Affinity with traffic management, ICT and Smart Mobility
- Eager to support a high tech company with clear international growth ambitions
The skills that make a great Business Development Manager in our team are:
- Ambitious as the role could grow to Directeur Commercial
- Social and charismatic communicator
- Quick in acquiring in depth knowledge of our smart mobility solutions, ability to demonstrate the potential of our technology
- Autonomous and polyvalent
- Positive mind and ‘can do’ attitude
- Not afraid to take the occasional risk
If you recognize yourself in these requirements, we are happy to hear from you!
As a fast growing tech company we indulge cutting-edge technologies and we invest in durable and interesting careers where we map your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel at home if you share values like integrity and open feedback. Our young, trustworthy and passionate team players are curious to get to know you! Are you curious to get to know them?
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.