To apply for this job please visit careers.lansweeper.com.
Business Development Manager Technology Alliance Partners
Lansweeper is a fast-growing, IT Scale up and with a $150 million funding round received recently from Insight Partners and impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams.
The Technology Alliances Partner team is part of the Lansweeper Partner Ecosystem. This team is critical for the Lansweeper growth strategy as partners can complete and or extend of our product and allow for greater reach to meet customer needs.
We now need a Technical Alliances Business Development Manager to join the team. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the “work hard, play hard” motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
This high visibility position calls for an agile, pragmatic and self-starting individual that is willing to go well beyond their job description to make it a success.
A day in the life of:
As a. member of the Technical Alliances Partner team your role will be to recruit new Technical Alliance partners;
- Execute the recruit strategy for Lansweeper Technical Alliance Partners and focus on generating new Alliance Partnerships and Technical Integrations.
- Programmatically managing the inflow of potential partners (inc. market research and lead generation activities)
- Be responsible for creating and managing leads through the recruit pipeline.
- Manage the Discovery criteria of new joint solutions by defining the value proposition, Identifying a USP, and overall evaluation / selection.
- Be responsible for the business case definition: create initial view of the relationship and the value to Lansweeper.
- Closing the partner, negotiate terms and get to a signed agreement to commence enablement activities.
- You report to our Director of Technical Alliances (based in Sydney Australia) and provide regular reports on business development activities and results
Are you the new Business Development Manager at Lansweeper?
I am someone who
- Has a broad interest in and good knowledge of IT, with specific interest in data and APIs.
- Can work independently and has an entrepreneurial and commercial mindset.
- Is relationship driven and focuses on 1+1 = 3
- Have the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced work environment.
- Enjoys working remotely in a geographically dispersed team
- Experience in carrying an individual quota with a verifiable track record of success.
Going for gold?
- 3-5yrs Experience in a business development role in a SAAS company
- Experience working in Partner Sales or Channel Management role.
- Detailed writing and excellent presentation skills, along with the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Have proof of a relentless drive to take initiative and pro-active outreach to succeed.
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours & working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (insurances, meal vouchers, allowances…), but we also want you to make your own choices according to our Flexible Income Plan.
Meet our recruiter Jenna Bloem