We are growing and tend to keep doing this. And guess what? You are thé growth driver in the process, accelerating our sales and with it the entirity of the company. As a Business Development Representative, you are the first domino in a long row. Long-lasting partnerships with our clients is what we’re after. No pressure though ;-).
Making those partnerships happen requires two things. Number one is just straight up listening to what our prospects and clients tell us; having a deep understanding of their challenges. Number two, keeping an ear to the ground; following up on trends, best practices, and spotting opportunities for growth early on.
Expect to be thrown into a dynamic environment filled with young and ambitious people. We leave room for people to learn and grow on the job to become the best version of themselves. Expectations are managed accordingly.
Let’s break it down further: you’ll handle everything involving lead gen – from pitch emails, to polishing presentations and ensuring accurate CRM records, always keeping an open mindset focused on learning and improving yourself every step of the way. Keeping track of incoming contacts and turning qualified ones into long-awaited deals remains top priority.
- Your efforts are aimed at developing new business opportunities by reaching potential customers ✨ whether that is using inbound or outbound channels.
- You’ll take ownership of engaging e-mail sequences & content that convince our prospects for a hands-on demo.
- You have CRM hygiene and part of your day is spent in HubSpot ❤️
- You like nothing more than building new relationships by keeping a close eye on our social pages, introducing people to each other and being truly engaged in commenting on relevant conversations, articles,…
- You explore new and creative ways to generate leads. We’ll support you in conducting experiments and growth hacks you feel are worth trying.
- You’ll attend events related to our field where your star will shine talking passionately about Accurat and our solutions✨
- You are the first point of contact for new prospects, you develop your sales funnel and pilot your leads through the pipeline in a timely manner.
- You’ll be responsible for qualifying and activating inbound leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities (chasing for calls as well as nurturing).
- You’ll conduct baseline research to identify and reach out to important accounts that have a perfect fit with our ICP.
- You’ll be work on our business development plan to help achieve goals and crush sales targets as a team.
Who we are looking for?
- BSc or MSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- You’re passionate about technology
- A thoughtful multi-tasker: you know how to prioritise your projects by urgency and deadline
- You know how to deal with losing a game on our Playstation
- Your ability to pass judgement and make quick decisions is on point.
- You are familiar with different social media and not afraid to experiment
- Multilinguism doesn’t hurt. You’re fluent in Dutch and English, French or German is a +
- You are an autonomous worker, happy to receive a briefing and get on with impressing colleagues with your skills
- Hard work doesn’t deter you, you’re a go-getter.
- Experience (between 1 and 3 years) in a sales related field, preferably in a start-up related environment
What’s on offer?
- You will join a young, hands-on, ambitious team
- You’ll learn about location technology, retail and the benefits of personalized advertising
- Our office is in Merelbeke but working from home few days a week is possible
- You can expect a competitive salary based on your background and relevant experience
- We’re rapidly expanding and every employee makes a large impact on our future
- A collaborative environment in which your input will be highly valued
This role is a perfect fit for an ambitious starter with some previous working experience (+1 year). Your efforts will fill the sales funnel and leverage our growth.
We offer a fun environment (near Ghent), the expertise and support to grow and an additional stepping stone to pursue a career in sales and big data.