Greenomy is expanding, join a fast-growing company at the sweet spot between technology and sustainable finance!
At Greenomy, our mission is to accelerate the global transition to a sustainable economy. Our advanced SaaS regulatory reporting platform empowers companies and financial institutions to generate the data needed to comply swiftly and efficiently with the new tide of sustainable finance regulations at European and global levels. Our technology therefore facilitates the redirection of funds towards sustainable activities, speeding up the transition to a low carbon economy in line with the EU Green Deal.
In order to sustain our rapid growth, we are looking for an exceptional Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our sales organisation.
How you will make an impact:
As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for identifying and contacting prospects where our offering can generate real value. You’ll be in charge of cold prospecting but also qualifying already identified prospects. It’s all about finding the right fit between their needs and our offering, while bringing them value at each step of the process.
If you enjoy taking ownership and are at ease in an entrepreneurial environment where change is the norm, then this is a great opportunity to leave your mark at the early stage of a fast-growing scale-up and be part of our mission of enabling companies and financial institutions to accelerate, strengthen and report their sustainability impact according to key sustainability regulations.
What we expect from you:
- Prospect the German market through a variety of outreach methods (Email, LinkedIn etc.), with overall responsibility for outbound lead generation.
- Qualify leads based on inbound requests.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
- Present and hand-over qualified leads to Account Executives.
- Work with the broader commercial team to improve prospecting efforts.
- Keep up to date on trends and news from the industry, our competitors, and our target market.
- Contribute to market research and competitive analysis.
- Consistently and rigorously use our sales tech stack (including Salesforce).
What we are looking for:
- Native German speaker, fluency (C2) in english, any other spoken languages are a plus. This role can be based in Brussels or remote in Germany.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field of study.
- A first commercial experience in the SaaS-world (1-2 years), dealing with Mid-Market and Enterprise segments.
- Passion for technology and the SaaS-world.
- Goal-oriented, organized, and efficient.
- Strong Interpersonal communication skills are crucial for this position.
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) and sales intelligence platforms such as Apollo and Salesloft.
- Dedication and a relentless attitude.
It’s an advantage if you have any of the following:
- Proven experience in sustainable investment, ESG or sustainability as a whole.
- Experience of working in a technology scaleup environment.
- Background in sustainable investment or a serious interest in sustainability and ESG.
What you can expect from us:
- Compensation package tailored to your skills and experience.
- A flexible and remote-friendly work environment.
- Opportunity to build your core skills internally and via external trainings.
- Regular team-building events.
- A fast-growing company with a sense of purpose operating in a highly innovative space.
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment.
- A complementary team with a balanced skill and seniority mix that will support you and help you perform.
- A strong recognition for your individual and collective contributions.
- A highly caring team that embraces diversity
More about Greenomy and our values:
Greenomy is a Brussels-based company founded in late 2020. Our partially remote team comprises passionate, diverse and complementary individuals from over 15 countries. We are fortunate to count on the trust and support of outstanding clients and strategic partners across Europe and beyond. We also have the backing of Euroclear, our first client who became our investor in February 2022. Our commitment to bringing innovative sustainability solutions to the market has been recognized on several occasions. Recent awards include “Best Sustainability Solution” at the 2022 SIBOS in Amsterdam and first place at the 2021 G20 Techsprint for Sustainable Finance solutions in Milan.
We believe our ambition can only become a reality with a strong team spirit, drive for purpose, and eagerness to learn. We feel a responsibility to create a safe space for everyone. We bring diversity and inclusion are at the top of our agenda. Last but not least, as a sustainability company, we need to walk the talk!
We are committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity and strives to be a Great Place to Work for All. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment, regardless of any aspect that makes them unique (including race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability).