To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
We are seeking a curious and motivated Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our US team in Austin, TX. As a BDR your goal is to book demos on behalf of the Account Executive (AE) with whom you’ll be paired to support. You will be actively involved in the sales life cycle process, scouting and building partner relationships with direct client-facing opportunities.
In this role, you will report directly to the US Sales Manager and BDR Lead, working closely with the sales team to produce leads and identify client prospects. This role will be highly visible and impactful, with boundless opportunities for advancement and growth. Additionally, you will be met with unmatched onboarding resources, product certification and continued educational support, and mentorship to ensure you have the greatest chance of success.
- Prospect, research, qualification, and demo scheduling through phone leads, e-mail outreach, and LinkedIn deep dives
- Qualify inbound leads and contact approximately 60 to 80 prospects per day to schedule demos for the AE teams
- Work in a fast-paced high growth sales and marketing environment where things are changing and moving rapidly
- Support your AE during client calls and maintain a target account list, with an additional social selling opportunity
- Actively involved in discovery meetings, with direct access to clients to create awareness for DESelect and to demo with customers for bonus incentives
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Interest in Sales, SaaS products and career advancement opportunities
- Previous Tech Industry and B2B sales experience is a plus
- Fluency in English and exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to work hybrid from our Austin office 11 days per month (flex schedule available)
Our Company Benefits:
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Competitive earning package that includes base salary, commission bonus, and stock options
- Global connection and dynamic leadership team that includes an advisory board of successful founders and senior executives – with 3 unicorns amongst them
DESelect is a SaaS company headquartered in Belgium, which has recently launched its first US team in Austin, TX, providing a unique opportunity to become an early hire on the ground floor (total team size under 50 globally). Our solutions provide the marketing data enabler for Salesforce App Exchange and allow marketers to segment, search, and connect their Salesforce Marketing Cloud data with ease.
By October 2021 we bootstrapped to $1.3M ARR (in less than 2 years) and raised $5.5M with VC Adjacent as the lead investor, and have since blasted forward. At DESelect we seek to create a “context for success” where people make an impact and form lasting relationships. We are a principles-driven organization with a “work hard, play hard” attitude. To learn more about our vision, team, and principles, head over to deselect.com/about.
Integrated with our core principles is DESelect’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. DESelect is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance, and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at DESelect has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Ready to join the rocket ship?