At Lighthouse (formerly OTA Insight), we’re on a mission to reimagine commercial strategy for the hospitality industry. Our commercial platform simplifies data, transforming complexity into confidence with actionable market insights, business intelligence, and pricing tools that maximize revenue.
We successfully raised 80 million in series B funding and welcomed two companies to our organization. With 500+ teammates illuminating the way, representing 34 nationalities living in 35 different countries, we are a fun, collaborative and committed team that works hard to achieve amazing results. Ready to take off and join this rocketship in revolutionizing the hospitality sector?
Wha you will do:
The Onboarding Specialist – Integrated Products will set up customers for immediate success by facilitating the onboarding process for new accounts. As an Onboarding Specialist – Integrated Products you will educate new customers on our BI, help solve technical problems, and ensure smooth adoption of our products. Our goal is to deliver an outstanding customer experience and this is the first step in the process.
The ideal candidate is passionate about helping customers, and has excellent product knowledge. The Onboarding Specialist – Integrated Products will have the ability to quickly learn new technologies and communicate those concepts to customers with varying degrees of technical expertise. A collaborative approach is key as this role is expected to contribute ideas and initiate improvements to the overall onboarding process.
Where you will have impact:
- Manage the entire onboarding process for new customers, beginning to end – from sales handover to training to adoption follow-up, ensuring customers understand our products as quickly as possible.
- Deliver confident training sessions which educate and enable new users, illustrating the benefits of our BI product, effectively communicating value to customers and instilling confidence and belief in the product
- Provide world-class service to the independent hotels
- Leverage feedback for continuous improvement to the onboarding process. Assist in mapping out the perfect onboarding journey.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers’ needs
- Bring your own personality to develop rapport and meaningful relationships with customers, building connections and gaining trust
- Collect product feedback from customers and share it with the relevant teams such as sales, customer care or engineering
- Keep focused on a healthy user/subscription adoption
Whats in it for you?
- A flexible working environment where you can work from home or, if you live nearby, at one of our seven offices around the world
- Unlimited time off: we believe in providing our employees with the flexibility and autonomy to manage their work-life balance effectively
- Two annual Wellbeing Days, on top of your personal holidays, when we take some time away from our computers with the entire company
- Workshops and frameworks that help employees realize their full career potential
- The opportunity to shape the products that more than 85,000 users rely on worldwide
- The chance to grow and evolve the data culture at a fast-growing scale-up
- A compensation program that values your work and which we will proactively keep competitive
- 401k matching up to 4%
- The option of three health insurance plans from Blue Cross Blue Shield that will suit your personal needs. 99% company contribution towards the base plan and 50% coverage for dependents and spouses. 25 dollars/month contribution to HSA.
- We know not everyone relaxes the same way; therefore, we’ve opted to support your general wellbeing by subsidising up to 80% of your monthly ClassPass subscription
- A referral bonus scheme when you bring new talent to our #bestteamever!
Who you are:
- An ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s degree
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in a customer-facing role such as account management, customer success, customer care or sales
- You have (SaaS) implementation & onboarding experience of RMS/BI, Channel Manager or PMS solutions in the hospitality tech space.
- You have excellent product knowledge
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills
- You have great presentation skills & comfortable with one-on-one or one-to-many training sessions
- You feel comfortable collaborating with C-level professionals
- You have the ability to break down complex technical processes into bite-sized topics and deliver it to different levels
- You have the ability to spot expansion opportunities
- You have Capacity to understand a client’s business and needs
- You are obsessed with account health and product adoption
- You have a desire to deliver the customer a top notch experience
- You have the ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
The annual base salary for this role ranges from $57,600.00 – $86,400.00. We benchmark our salary ranges for new hires in relation to the role, level, and role location; however, we consider a multitude of factors, to include relevant experience, skills, and education/training, to determine compensation within the identified range.
Thank you for considering a career with Lighthouse. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that values equal opportunity for all. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, and disability. Our commitment to equality is not just a policy; it’s part of our culture.
If you share our passion for innovation and teamwork, we invite you to join us in shaping the future of the hospitality industry. At Lighthouse, our guiding light is to be an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage individuals from all walks of life to apply.
We value the unique perspective and talents that you bring, and we’re excited to see how your light can shine within our team. We can’t wait to meet you and explore how we can grow and succeed together, illuminating the path towards a brighter future for the industry.