Are you passionate about technology and data, with a keen interest in digital marketing? If so, Accurat.ai has an exciting opportunity for you! We are seeking a dynamic Content Marketer to join our marketing department, working closely with our digital marketing team. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in elevating our brand awareness and driving lead generation through compelling content creation.
What’s on the table?
- Collaborate with the team at our Gent HQ to develop and execute content strategies that resonate with our target audience.
- Lead the content production efforts, collaborating with internal teams and external partners as needed to create high-impact conversion tools.
- Work closely with tools like ChatGPT to enhance our content creation processes and engage our audience effectively.
- Enhance and optimize marketing and sales automation processes, seamlessly integrating them with our CRM system (❤️️ Hubspot).
- Deepen your understanding of our customers and effectively communicate our value proposition through content.
- Expand our owned and paid distribution channels, including newsletters, podcasts, social media, PR, and the website/blog.
- Streamline marketing efforts, aligning them with our sales agenda to resonate with the target audience in every campaign.
- Analyze ongoing content marketing campaigns, utilizing data-driven insights to optimize performance.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure alignment and effectiveness of lead generation campaigns.
- Push the boundaries of creativity by exploring and implementing innovative content strategies. Your ideas will shape the narrative of Accurat.ai.
- Foster a sense of community through strategic content initiatives. Engage with our audience on social media and other platforms, turning followers into brand advocates.
What we are looking for?
- Degree in marketing or relevant experience.
- Proficient understanding of advertising, including paid search and paid social, with a commitment to staying updated on new advertising methods.
- Willingness to learn about location technology and the retail industry.
- Proactive attitude, goal-oriented, and able to meet deadlines.
- Fluent in Dutch and English; knowledge of French is a plus.
- Prior startup experience is a plus, having grown a startup (together) a major asset
- Always look for further optimization/scalability/automation, and never accept the status quo
- A content marketer in mind and a dare-devil in heart! We love creativity and are open to testing out your ideas.
What do we offer?
- A varied and exciting job in a succesful, fast-growing start-up
- You work across boundaries (Belgium, the Netherlands and you follow our expansion to the EU step by step)
- The possibility to take ownership and grow your career
- All the tools you need to be a high performer, the expertise and support to make you grow
- A team that has your back and supports you with all relevant assets
- Help grow the marketing department from a one-man show to a full band of brothers (or sisters) that you might lead one day
- A competitive salary (with benefits)
- A young, hands-on team (and pancake wednesdays)
- Autonomy to define and navigate your own path to success
- Infrequent parties, snacks and drinks (Success needs to be celebrated!)
- Flexibility in working remote or at our spacious office (Merelbeke).
- We offer a fun environment (near Ghent), the expertise and support to make you grow together with our company and the trust and freedom to build your career.
If you’re excited about the prospect of being a key player in our content marketing efforts, we would love to hear from you!