To apply for this job please visit www.brightanalytics.eu.
Are you a highly motivated professional and would you like to play a key role in launching a successful SaaS business in a new country? Do you have experience and/or interest in executing and developing new market entry strategies to help realize our international growth ambitions? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial Country Launcher to join our team and lead the launch of our Danish Branch. As a Country Launcher, you will be responsible for developing this new market: from market development, creating the first customer base, to building/scaling/leading a winning team that drives business growth.
This role requires a mix of strategic vision and hands-on, fast and relentless execution. The Country Launcher will play a pivotal role in the success of BrightAnalytics’ international expansion plan and will drive all the steps of country launch with a strong level of autonomy:
- Step 1 Market development
- Step 2 Create customer base
- Step 3 Building, scaling, leading a winning team
- Develop local expertise related to our ecosystem, sweet spot buyers and the management reporting landscape as such;
- Conduct a constant market analysis by experiencing it daily in the field;
- Actively contribute to the implementation/adjustment of the regional strategy and execute it at fast pace using a mix of sales and marketing levers;
- Work closely with other teams to deliver market insights, help identify and address business/product priorities and enable BrightAnalytics to stay ahead of the market;
- Maintain gameplans, playbooks and other content to make winning strategies scalable;
- Forecast revenue and potential business growth in the region;
Create customer base
- Be the face of BrightAnalytics and make sure we gain visibility in your region;
- Generate leads via combined business-marketing development actions to fuel our sales pipe;
- Build and maintain successful relationships with prospects;
- Achieve and surpass your regional budget by guiding potential clients through our sales cycle and closing deals;
- Ensure that each local customer becomes an ambassador and generates opportunities using all available resources;
- Follow and report on predefined business KPIs;
Building, scaling, leading
- Hire, train, lead and retain a top-performing team
- Act as a coach to ensure that our global processes and best practices are being adopted in an efficient way
- Motivate and inspire your team to achieve and surpass their goals and reach an overall high level of performance (raising the bar)
- Protect/breath the team- and company culture (cfr. the way we do things)
- Leading by example by closing deals and managing your own sales cycles
- Facilitate/support group sales initiatives
- Contribute to the improvement of the overall business
Who are you?
- You have a successful track record of minimum 5 years in a business/sales context or experience in a financial position with the desire to make the switch to an entrepreneurial sales/business challenge.
- Preferably, you have a Master’s Degree in business and/or economics
- Being fluently in Danish and English is a must.
- Being familiar with the local (business) culture is an asset
- You have excellent organizational and communication skills
- You have the ability to inspire people and let them be the best version of themselves
- You’re an entrepreneurial-minded top performer with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and overachieve regional targets.
- You are resilient and you like challenges. You enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to make a significant impact in a new market, we encourage you to apply for this position.We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary, and a supportive work environment that fosters growth and development.Join one of the fastest growing- and sustainable Belgian/European Fintech companies today and launch your next career chapter!