Hello Customer is a SaaS & Service company with its roots in Belgium offering the most complete customer feedback and insights platform on the market. More than ever, organizations need a sense of direction to navigate through turbulent times; a compass that allows them to keep up with customers’ expectations in an agile way.
We are looking for a Customer Experience Consultant to join our team! As customer experience consultant, you build strong relationships with our customers by making a direct connection between our customers’ strategic goals and how our CX solution is used.
What you will do:
1. You are the link between our customers and our product:
- You realize customer success, by being your clients’ rock throughout the VoC implementation cycle and making sure they get the maximum return on their investment in Hello Customer.
- You organize scoping sessions, workshops and regulare check-ins in order to ensure a successful project roll-out with all people involved, ranging from decision makers, over program owners, to business owners.
- You guide and assist customers with challenge such as creating the right surveys and data gathering, understanding the learnings from the insights, turning them into action, creating closing the loop plans, help build internal engagement, help with customer journeys.
- You are able to work strategically at c-level of an enterprise organisation.
2. You act as a pivot to your counterparts at the customer side and the internal stakeholders by addressing customer voices, concerns and requests and identifying problem areas before they become major issues.
3. You build a long-term relationship with your clients:
- You manage your client portfolio of enterprise organisations in Belgium, the Netherlands and/or France by doing life cycle management of the dedicated client base.
- You grow and retain clients towards Hello Customer’s full potential CX solution.
- You serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of Hello Customer’s platform functionality.
- Be a true business partner for your clients: you are proactive and think about their job to be done.
What are we looking for?
- A solid client services experience, preferably with experience setting up survey strategies.
- A passion for customer success: you have the ability to understand your clients needs and aim for extraordinary results.
- Knowledge of Customer Experience is a plus.
- A good understanding of the business world to be able to act as a business partner for our clients.
- Eagerness, pro-activeness, and willingness to push for change while being realistic & patient.
- Fluency in Dutch and English. French is an asset.
Some of our perks:
- An international team where we live by our company values #GROWTogether.
- A vivid company culture with the newest technologies.
- No “bla-bla”, scale-up environment.
- An environment where you can develop and grow.
- The flexibility to work from home or in our office in Ghent, according to your schedule.
- A competitive salary & benefits in return.