To apply for this job please visit www.aretheyhappy.com.
Who we are?
We are an award-winning B2B tool that supports hospitality and retail businesses with the management of their online reputation.
At AreTheyHappy, we are motivated by the belief that, even in the digital age, doing business is still essentially about people, relationships and community. We give businesses world-wide the tools to answer the all-important question: “Are my customers happy?”
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, flexible and successful Customer Success / Support colleague who will thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company. They focus on impact, amazing service, and sharing learnings. Together, we will open global markets and bring unparalleled value to our customers. If this gets you excited, we need to talk!
Key responsibilities as a Customer Success Manager at AreTheyHappy
- You will work with the founders and the sales team to design, implement and manage accurate processes for customer onboarding and customer support
- You will manage your own portfolio of customers, and ensure they get so much value out of AreTheyHappy, they won’t be able to live without it 🙂
- Your primary metrics are customer satisfaction and the prevention of churn
- You will drive customer adoption, and help them set up KPIs and success metrics, and work hard to demonstrate AreTheyHappy’s value / ROI
- You will spearhead troubleshooting, and helping customers understand and use AreTheyHappy/s powerful features to the fullest
- You will provide training to users, analyse usage data, survey users, run QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews), and present product roadmaps, etc.
- Your written and spoken English is exceptional
- You are proactive and a problem-solver
- Experience with customer support is preferred, especially handling customers directly with the responsibility of renewing and growing customers
- Minimum Bachelor degree is preferred
- Fluency in several languages is nice to have – particularly Dutch or French or Spanish
- Experience in SaaS is not essential, but a nice to have
- Note: Some light travel may be required
- An exciting job with a young, friendly and awesome team!
- You will have the freedom to come up with creative approaches
- You will certainly make an impact on the direction and growth of this team and company.
- Ongoing growth: training from the best in the industry!
- Oh, and did we mention fun and food? We love supporting the industry we help… and that includes checking out all the coolest, hippest restaurants. 🙂
Please send an email with your CV and motivation to
and we’ll get back to you asap!