To apply for this job please visit careers.lansweeper.com.
Enterprise Account Executive APAC
Our regional Enterprise Account Executive is a new role, a key part of a dedicated team developing the APAC region. A unique role focused on convincing new clients via direct sales and in collaboration with regional partners.
In your role, you will grow relationships with clients from pre-sales to post-sales, ensuring a smooth purchasing process, great customer service, and helping them through the renewal process. You have the ability to help define your role and choose your path to career success!
Lansweeper is a recognized leader in our market and has loyal global customers. APAC is a strategic growth market so we need an Enterprise Account Executive to help us attract and convince new clients. In your role, you will grow relationships with clients (direct and via partners) from pre-sales to post-sales, ensuring a smooth purchasing process and great customer service.
A day in the life of:
- You will use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within partner organizations; penetrating new divisions and organizations within assigned partner accounts. Build, harness and develop new selling relationships including developing new direct selling opportunities.
- You will encourage and support scheduled sales call appointments with prospects in our partner organizations.
- You will build and develop a highly strategic account plan to sell to customers based on their sales solutions requirements.
- Using your RFP process knowledge you will work closely with partners and key prospects in the development of quotes using a consultative approach which includes; responding to RFP’s and follow up with partners and customers.
- Be creative on how to grow customer and partner accounts including staying afront with new technology changes across Lansweeper.
- Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for your accounts as well as training for your industry vertical customers.
- Identify customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
I am someone who:
- Is open minded & eager to learn
- Wants to be a builder
- Puts the customer first
- Is enterprising with a commercial mindset
- Is dynamic, committed, hands-on and passionate
- Works independently and remains productive
- Communicates fluently and in a friendly manner
- Embraces change
- Is a team player willing to go the extra mile
- Min. 3 years of Account Management / ICT, Enterprise, or Commercial Sales / Business Development experience with knowledge of ITAM, SAM or Cyber Security
- Or: At least 3+ years of quota carrying inside sales experience in IT/Technology industry with knowledge of ITAM, SAM or Cyber Security.
- Experience in dealing with customers at all levels, including C-levels.
- Ability to take on a consultative style when presenting ideas and products
- Competency with sales tracking tools such as SFDC
- Strong Mandarin and English language skill set
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and capable of accurate work with minimal supervision
- The ability to travel approximately 25% of the time
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Growing along with a fast-growing scale-up
- Variation, challenges and responsibility
- Easy-going teamwork
- Internal and external training
- Working from home with flexible working hours
Meet our Recruiter Jenna Bloem