To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 250 million orders completed, operating globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who do we work with?
The most popular and up-and-coming food delivery platforms around the globe, along with your local takeaway restaurants and stores! We also partner with Point Of Sale (POS) Software providers, ensuring we work together in the FoodTech space to deliver a market-leading product.
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we are growing rapidly. We are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Reason for the role
As an Enterprise Account Executive based in Mexico City, you will support the strong growth of the Deliverect brand throughout LATAM. This exciting role will see you build relationships with some big players in the restaurant, grocery and hospitality industries.
Leading every aspect of the sales cycle, you will be sourcing and qualifying new opportunities, demonstrating how Deliverect enhances the running of their business(es). Making them more efficient in how they operate, profitable through their sales channels and providing a solution to enhance and control their customer experience.
Bringing your knowledge of hospitality and technology, you will be researching and mapping out new businesses to fill your pipeline. Strategically engage decision-makers you reach out to. Enticing all you meet with, you will execute, comprehensive demonstrations of our technology, tenaciously signing on deals that will result in long-term, mutually beneficial relationships, growing the Deliverect footprint in the region.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Management of complex sales cycles and contract negotiations with decision-makers and vital C-level executives.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process of Deliverect including coordinating internal resources such as Sales Engineers, Product management, support, finance and legal.
- Performing discovery calls, web demonstrations and customer meetings, as well as preparing customer-specific product presentations and workshops.
- Continuous relationship building with existing customers to achieve cross-selling and upselling.
- Using Hubspot CRM and other sales tools, you keep meticulous notes to track your engagement with prospective customers.
- Responsible for personal target compliance, reliable revenue forecasting and ownership of sales pipeline as communicated through CRM.
- At least 2 years of sales experience with technical software experience, SaaS and Foodtech being a plus.
- You have a high level of competence and the ability to present and position yourself professionally and empathically with all you encounter to generate successful customer relationships.
- Strong knowledge of the LATAM hospitality market, and restaurant operations.
- You are convincing with professional communication and negotiation skills. Fluency in English and Spanish is a must.
- Extensive experience with sales cycles and the independent management of key accounts.
- You are an entrepreneurial individual, analytical in the way you think, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be based in Mexico and can commute to our office at least 3 days per week. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
What we offer
- Fast-growing SaaS scale-up that’s been awarded ‘Unicorn” status.
- Plenty of scope to develop and take ownership within your role.
- Range of benefits.
- Diverse international team to enjoy, regular company and team events.
- Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap and progress.
- Constantly innovating products with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations.
- A fast-growing international scale-up with strong growth plans.
- Be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global FoodTech industry.
We value strength from diversity, embracing our differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment. You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. If you need any support during our recruitment process, please get in touch email@example.com.